Can ICC force a team to visit another country?

Zero_Unit

3 hours ago, First class said:

Yes, his personal choice, but when  security is not an issue for every other player, he is just trying to create a negative impact , regrettable. 

Not everything is about you or your country.  Maybe he's got family who went through hell during the genocide of 1971.  Maybe he's personally scarred from the NZ shooting incident.  You don't know.  But all you folks care about is your precious Pakistan and its "image".  Selfcentered thinking.  Utterly incapable of appreciating the other person's perspective.  Pathetic. 

Yes, his personal choice, but when  security is not an issue for every other player, he is just trying to create a negative impact , regrettable. 

Why didnt any Pakistani player show national pride ? Anyone who was playing BPL could have pulled out of BPL in the name of tantrums thrown by BD on security concerns in Pak. I have been following these negotiations cause my interest is in where asia cup goes,  BCB has been putting pressure on PCB for few months now and sorry not one of your players showed any spine. All they care about is money and hence the state of cricket in pak. 

4 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Why didnt any Pakistani player show national pride ? Anyone who was playing BPL could have pulled out of BPL in the name of tantrums thrown by BD on security concerns in Pak. I have been following these negotiations cause my interest is in where asia cup goes,  BCB has been putting pressure on PCB for few months now and sorry not one of your players showed any spine. All they care about is money and hence the state of cricket in pak. 

That would be a childish act. 

Ohh security is very much an issue thats why except the head coach, the entire support staff has withdrawn.

Will any SENA teams visit pakistan?

Sent from my HD1901 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Ohh security is very much an issue thats why except the head coach, the entire support staff has withdrawn.

Will any SENA teams visit pakistan?

Sent from my HD1901 using Tapatalk

Coaching staff don;t want to jeopardy their IPL contract.

We are talking about BD player,  Mushy is not a SENA player.

SENA players have come and played in Pakistan, team will come too. 

Coaching staff don;t want to jeopardy their IPL contract.

We are talking about BD player,  Mushy is not a SENA player.

SENA players have come and played in Pakistan, team will come too. 

Retired and out of favour players like watson, Ronchi, Samit Patel , Rossouw etc don't count as SENA players visiting Pakistan. :giggle:  

Jokes apart, South Africa looks most likely side out of SENA to tour Pak at the moment. If I'm not wrong FAF, Miller , Duminy etc have played in Pak for the world 11. But Eng, Aus and Nz are near impossible to tour Pak at the moment. 

10 hours ago, New guy said:

This guy is seriously comparing a royal photo opportunity with a cricket match in a county where no royalty was shot but cricketers were 

And that too when the security arrangement for the royals is different .... but it is lahori logic :lol:

29 minutes ago, Norman said:

Retired and out of favour players like watson, Ronchi, Samit Patel , Rossouw etc don't count as SENA players visiting Pakistan. :giggle:  

Jokes apart, South Africa looks most likely side out of SENA to tour Pak at the moment. If I'm not wrong FAF, Miller , Duminy etc have played in Pak for the world 11. But Eng, Aus and Nz are near impossible to tour Pak at the moment. 

I'm afraid you ( and people like you ) will be disappointed in near future. 

35 minutes ago, First class said:

I'm afraid you ( and people like you ) will be disappointed in near future. 

Nah. Won't be. I for one genuinely want int'l Cricket to come back to Pakistan and also the return of Indo-Pak bilateral tours. But you have to be realistic here. Those three teams are not going to tour Pak just because SL and Ban did. Aus never toured Pak even in the 2000s when even India were touring regularly. Now Eng and NZ too have become top tier teams. So I'd suggest you to keep your expectations as low as possible regarding them touring. Or just get ready for disappointment. 

39 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

Out of curiosity - which all are the countries Pakistan is hosting in the next 2 years for tests that count for their Points towards Test Championship ?

Bangladesh and South Africa for this cycle (until 2021). 

They'll likely host atleast two out of Australia, New Zealand and England in the next cycle (2021-23). 

It's funny to read how PAK people thinks. Still can't figure out that BD or any other country owes them NOTHING! Your country dug themselves into a hole, your BOARD invited teams when they knew very well what the outcome of the situation could have been, citing will provide government level security to only put lives in danger in the name of profit and viewership. When your country already showed what a government level security is, are you surprised that other teams/players don't trust your government level security? You should be happy that any player from BD team is even going there, let alone have the balls to insult them. 

It's the usual Pakistani bravado narrative. They bent down in all possible angles to satisfy Bangladesh board and gave them all kinds of incentives and accepted all caveats. However the story they like to sell is the ultimatum they gave to BCB etc.

Anyways I think credit where due for PCB to get this tour going.

5 hours ago, Autonomous said:

Ahsan Ali

Babar Azam

Mohammad Rizwan

Mohammad Hafeez

Shadab Khan

Imad Wasim

Iftikhar Ahmed

Amad Butt

Mohammad Hasnain

Shaheen Afridi

Haris Rauf

My team for first t20 on friday given the squad.

No one in right frame of mind will pick Hafeez, 42 YO useless batsman in not so great form lately. If we have to pick an oldie, why not much fitter and inform Shoaib.