4th T20I (N), India tour of New Zealand at Wellington, Jan 31 2020 12:30 PM IST

I tell you these NZ people are not that straightforward as they act. They have a vision in place for the main tournament. Not playing their main bowlers was one thing, taking out Williamson to creates chances for others is also fine(something that we can learn) but then getting Thakur MOM and making arrogant Kohli even more overconfident is definitely going to bite us back.

5 minutes ago, RajBan said:

I tell you these NZ people are not that straightforward as they act. They have a vision in place for the main tournament. Not playing their main bowlers was one thing, taking out Williamson to creates chances for others is also fine(something that we can learn) but then getting Thakur MOM and making arrogant Kohli even more overconfident is definitely going to bite us back.

Williamson is injured.

Dont be mistaken in thinking India tried their best tonight, they were in 2nd gear all night till literally the last 3 overs of the match.

14 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

Had Santner missed the last ball of the game. NZ would have won the game most likely lol. Would have been called wide and one to win off the last ball then, all scores would have been tied.

phir bhi haarta newzealand..shraap hai dhoni ka..gupta brothers ka injury bhi usika phal

41 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

I wish there was NZ posters on here. Would love to hear and know what they are thinking?

Optimistic? Suicidal? Dont care?

I would think its actually Dont really care about a meaningless bilateral series, their main sport really is Rugby.

I know atleast 2 and everyone there want Southee to f**k off ..:phehe:

Edited by nitinbwj
35 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

Williamson is injured.

Dont be mistaken in thinking India tried their best tonight, they were in 2nd gear all night till literally the last 3 overs of the match.

Maybe but then Thakur will continue to play, Pandey will bat at 6 (he should not may below 4 in T20).

I don't see both Kohli and Rohit resting. 

Next game Kohli and KL should rest, and they should play both Samson and Pant.

They should play this XI:

Samson, Rohit, Pant, Iyer, Pandey, Dube, Jadeja, Sundar, Thakur, Saini, Bumrah

Top 5 get game time.. One more last look at Dube for the TM to realize what he can/cannot offer.