Delhi Shaheen Bagh anti-Hindu jihadi protest

coffee_rules

5 minutes ago, Vilander said:

so the guy says he thinks Modi is

threatening to deprive millions of Muslims of their citizenship.

so even this guy is misinformed or is propagating but for whom ?

He caused the UK banking crisis, He will short some of the Indian investments and make money of the crisis. Jewish Holocaust survivor!

13 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

He caused the UK banking crisis, He will short some of the Indian investments and make money of the crisis. Jewish Holocaust survivor!

i know about soros and the famous UK banking crisis and 32 billion philanthropy etc. but did not know he funded 1 billion directly against nationalism in US,India and China thats direct. 

so much rage and dramatism unfortunate someone trained, who can express emotions ( real or otherwise) does not stop and think that such things contribute to real world deaths. No one should loose their life or property because of this, Hindus or Muslims. Hope basic decency and goodness in Delhi people makes them help each  other to get through this. 

20 minutes ago, Vilander said:

so the guy says he thinks Modi is

threatening to deprive millions of Muslims of their citizenship.

so even this guy is misinformed or is propagating but for whom ?

Misinformed? The *er is probably part of the 1% of the 1% and funds many media organizations to promote his Globalist agenda.

7 minutes ago, Vilander said:

what is wrong with JNU seriously how can they hate their own country and people so much. 

Catch them young and unleash your programming and you've got a zombie for life. Even amongst some of the non JNU crowd, the keeda of self loathing and the internalizing of secular violence is too deep. Then you have the media/brothelwood constantly bombarding you with a one sided narrative with Hindoo victims being treated as an afterthought/collateral damage and you have a recipe for a disaster. 

28 minutes ago, Vilander said:

wow

i will just leave it here. Dont know who is speaking the truth. God save India.

Finding "balance" has become very difficult. 

Muslims have their own problem with fanaticism and non-integration behaviour. 

But the right wing Hindu response is also fearful. It is going to wipe out ALL Muslims, or all those who are not themselves right wing. 

I just hope that all these people on both sides come to find any balance to avoid the bloody clashes. 

I am hearing this lady Swara for the first time. I wish her good luck and wish that she bring positive changes and peace and justice to the Indian society. 

Edited by Alam_dar

4 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

But the right wing Hindu response is also fearful. It is going to wipe out ALL Muslims, or all those who are not themselves right wing. 

I just hope that all these people on both sides come to find any balance to avoid the bloody clashes. 

I am hearing this lady Swara for the first time. I wish her good luck and wish that she bring positive changes and peace and justice to the Indian society. 

The most positive things Pseudo randi can bring to indian society is show how to masturbate.

5 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Alam you mistake me for someone else.

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Misinformed? The *er is probably part of the 1% of the 1% and funds many media organizations to promote his Globalist agenda.

32 bil in funding will make him just a shade below boll gates in private funding i guess that makes him 1% of the 1% in what ever the * he wants to be. 

Look at the guts of these Islamists in Delhi , IB Officer beaten to death and his body thrown in a gutter.  Enki etni himmat. Aur Kuch ho na ho everyone involved in this murder should be nabbed and executed,  full state machinery laga do.  Round up all the young Abduls, Mohsins and Salmans of the area where the crime took place and give a Nice Danda in custody.  Koi na koi toh jarur mooh kholega. 

Edited by rageaddict

8 minutes ago, rageaddict said:

Look at the guts of these Islamists in Delhi , IB Officer beaten to death and his body thrown in a gutter.  Enki etni himmat. Aur Kuch ho na ho everyone involved in this murder should be nabbed and executed,  full state machinery laga do.  Round up all the young Abduls, Mohsins and Salmans of the area where the crime took place and give a Nice Danda in custody.  Koi na koi toh jarur mooh kholega. 

his throat was slit and he was hacked to death. A AAP party MLA is under investigation as the mobs took Ankit to this house to kill him. he was found in the gutter near this MLA's house.

We need KPS Gill style police officer who doesnt give  Fuk about political correctness to sort out these pigs.

18 minutes ago, rageaddict said:

Need some rendition & black sites. 

56 minutes ago, Vilander said:

32 bil in funding will make him just a shade below boll gates in private funding i guess that makes him 1% of the 1% in what ever the * he wants to be. 

Maybe he is part of the Illuminati. Conspiracy theory about a underground deep state that controls governments, warfare, etc

2 hours ago, sarchasm said:

27 dead so far but saw a list of victims on twitter which had only 22 names. 7 hindus dead including the police officer and the IB guy. 10 muslims dead and 5 are unknown.

Just saw a clip where AAPiya amanatullah was ranting that Police Commissioner was not taking his calls. It looks to me muslims are getting it good from his panicked reaction.

I guess including Ankit Sharma ji and Ratan Lal ji, it is 9 not 7 Hindus, 10 Muslims, 5 unknowns

Article51(A) (@ReallyManas) Tweeted:
List of Delhi Riot victims who lost their life. Source The quint.Request all people to help identifythe unknown victims who are dead. If you have anyone missing nearby you you can contact police #DelhiRiots #DelhiBurning #delhivoilence #DelhiFightHate #Delhigenocide https://t.co/amthO6SJMD https://twitter.com/ReallyManas/status/1232601621864968193?s=20

Edited by randomGuy