Match Thread - India vs Bangladesh, U19 WC Final

Mosher

Something rather off topic.... I understand people from my country are rather overenthusiastic & can be annoying. Seeing stuff referencing pakistan, calling us your 'sons' is genuinely annoying as well. Can't you be better & see past stuff like politics, religion? Just because my country has idiots, you don't have to resort to idiocy yourselves. I'm no beacon of patriotism but just seeing such repetitive stuff is no fun.

We're divided by borders that our forefathers created because of their own differences in opinion. Don't let their actions define yours

1 hour ago, VT87 said:

India in Nz                                                        keju is winning in Delhi                                 then U19 chutiye lost to nagins                   baaaaka saaaala :Cry:

Hum logon ki waat lagi hain iss hafte:hide: 

Edited by coffee_rules
3 hours ago, sadib10 said:

Missed almost the entirety of the match. Watched the last part of our chase, the boys showed fight & also you scored way below what you needed.

I'm happy that we won but it’s just a small step towards a far bigger & grander goal   

Congrats, you guys deserved this victory. Akbar Ali will have a long international career. Good to see the attitude of your players, weren't overawed by the occasion. 

16 minutes ago, Zero_Unit said:

who is that brain dead idiot that went to snatch BD flag from the opposition team ... that was pethatic and disrespectful to the max level :facepalm:

Really? Any video to capture that moment? Seemed so chaotic, impossible to make out what happened. 

1 hour ago, Zero_Unit said:

https://streamable.com/5evf5

around 6-7 second you'll see a player with #11 on his jersey trying to snatch the flag. What a dumbarse:no:

If indeed is true, then he should be banned for a few games with immediate effect.

I get these are young boys, but we are talking about the typical classless bangladeshi population who tried to goad them in their faces after winning. They should have kept their composures and ignored it. I see ICC fines coming on both sides.

33 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

Nope, coz some of these Indian u19 players will play in the future World Cup for Indian national team.

Depends, from ,2006 batch only 3 player's made to indian jersey , Rohit,pujara and chawla, From 8 it's Kohli, Pandey,jaddu, from 10 it's Rahul ,none From 12, 14 wale se kuldeep 16 wale se so far its pant,18 wale se shaw.

21 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

Depends, from ,2006 batch only 3 player's made to indian jersey , Rohit,pujara and chawla, From 8 it's Kohli, Pandey,jaddu, from 10 it's Rahul ,none From 12, 14 wale se kuldeep 16 wale se so far its pant,18 wale se shaw.

vihari and sandeep sharma were both from 2012. others made it close to ind A such as aparajith.

6 hours ago, Zero_Unit said:

around 6-7 second you'll see a player with #11 on his jersey trying to snatch the flag. What a dumbarse:no:

No you don't, you're seeing something else clearly because at 5+ seconds the event has already happened. From what I see he was just trying to get away from the Banger player & whether he tried to snatch the flag is not even recorded in that instant. Try playing the clip in slow mo at 1/4 the normal pace.