Rubika Liyaquat owns Swara Bhaskar and her dumb B-wood friends

maniac

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

I am myself totally in favour of CAA as soon as possible. But unfortunately, NRC still has preference over CAA. 

BJP has full liberty to announce their complete solution for NRC and how they are going to make it sure that those innocent Indian Muslim don't get robbed off of their citizenship, who don't have valid papers today. 

But BJP neither presents the clear solution, nor had it showed any interest in it. 

If BJP presents it's solution which guarantees that Muslims will neither be discriminated nor loose their citizenship, then the case of CAA will be "automatically" solved. 

Der se chamka batti! So, why do you think there are anti-CAA riots abusing Hindus and India? They are protestimng. NRC is a poll pitch to tackle illegala BDeshis. So, there is no law or even a draft of a law and you are rioting against it. This is nothing but fear-mongering. Logon ko bhadkao aur anarchy pehlao. If you are not an illegal BDeshi, you have nothing to worry about. These riots seems to indicate that there are enough (10-20 mil illegal BDeshis in India and they are the ones rioting.

15 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

You people are educated one, with high IQ levels and you yourself know very well that combination of CAA and NRC is not "intended" for JUSTICE, but to destroy the Indian Muslims.

Sorry but baseless fearmongering from a pro-muslim anti Hindu Pakistani.

In Assam, the  one million Hindus will again get the nationality through CAA, while half a million Muslims will loose their citizenship (just like Rohingyas have no citizenship and thus rights). 

Yes, which is way more than the # of illegal Bangladeshi Muslims in Assam.

Max this excuse has been given by the right wing that these are only half a million Muslims, and thus 90% Muslims don't need to worry as they would be able to prove their citizenship. I cannot accept this Excuse .

90%+ muslims have ID. You cannot accept valid justification because you are a pro Muslim hindu hater.

Contrary to right wing, Justice means for me that not a single person should loose his equal human rights. It is the very basic of modern civilised world where Justice System says that giving an innocent wrongful punishment is worse than a case where a criminal becomes free. But here the right wing is ready to wrongfully punish millions of humans. 

Again, baseless fearmongering.

Now a long period has gone and BJP government is not able to answer to what happens with those who are legal but still not able to bring the birth certificate of their forefathers. And for sure BJP will not answer this question ever. 

Bjp wont answer BS questions that are not applicable to NCR. We are not obligated to answer strawman arguments.

And off course BJP will go for nation wide NRC as it's leaders are making this excuse that this has been ordered by the court and bill were presented by congress in the past.

Again, valid logical reason isn’t excuse.

But again this excuse is not enough while no one knew in the past that 2 million people will not be able to pass the NRC test. 

Prove your claim that no one knew.

Therefore, here is the problem of the "present", but BJP leaders are escaping to present any solution to this and trying to hide behind the decisions of past by court and congress party. 

We are carrying forward a move that is bi-partisan and initiated by pro-minority muslim congress party 

We cold assume that illiterate Bhagts could have low IQ and do not understand the real issue. But when highly educated people start behaving like this, then it is not a sign of low IQ, but a sign of "extreme hatred" in their behaviour which is making them to fight for this INJUSTICE.

Or it is a sign that the logical ones agree and see that CAB and NPR are just, valid and hinduphobic objections won’t win.

7 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Please think about it:

(1) Why haven't the clear decisions already made about the future of these millions of Indian citizens?

(2) Why BJP government not ready to postpone the CAA till it has already solved the existing problem of it's own nationals first? 

It is a valid point. 

But BJP government has severe trust issues and BJP could come up with many ways to bypass this. 

What is the "wisdom" in hastening for CAA, but letting the sword drawn at the heads of the millions of it's own population and delaying it for unlimited time? 

subversion again moron. 

what are all these statements in the air ?? piece of ****. Are you a *ing moron who does not know how legislature works, law makers get assigned on act its get drafted and read and finalized and billed , there is a process around it. 

Any illegal from BD is an illegal not a citizen, Indian citizens are not in purview of CAA, they will be of NRC ( which is only mooted)

piece of shits like you that are fanning religious trouble from outside of country are the reason for hate crimes from islamists and retributions from extreme right loonies in india. you have blood of innocents on your hands. 

@Alam_dar let’s go back to the basics. You already agreed with the merits of CAA so now let’s go to NRC.

Lets say I meet a Muslim person.

I ask them for a passport- they say they don’t have one because they don’t travel

then I ask them for a license- they say they don’t drive

then I ask them for educational certificates- they say they didn’t go to school

then ask them if they have a bank account- they say I only transact in cash

then ask them for a PAN card- they say they don’t work or run a business

then ask them for a birth certificate- they say they don’t have one because they worn born at home delivered by a mid wife.

then ask them for a proof of family- parents, siblings etc but they say they won’t have to show me anything or prove anything.

Am I supposed to think such a person is an innocent majdoor or should I view him with suspicion?

Now let’s say this guy has an aadhar card or just 1 proof of id- shouldn’t I suspect how he obtained that without any other document?

What’s the fuss about showing documentation? Do you live in the country where you are living without atleast 2 of such proofs?

Yes a guy who can’t produce documentation has to be thrown out. Now as far as this being a Hindu-Muslim thing, now if such a person says my name is Ravi not Rehman, do you think the government is going to say, “ok that’s enough, no other  proof required”

Edited by maniac

19 minutes ago, maniac said:

@Alam_dar let’s go back to the basics. You already agreed with the merits of CAA so now let’s go to NRC.

I ask them for a passport- they say they don’t have one because they don’t travel

then ask them for a birth certificate- they say they don’t have one because they worn born at home delivered by a mid wife.

then ask them for a proof of family- parents, siblings etc but they say they won’t have to show me anything or prove anything.

Am I supposed to think such a person is an innocent majdoor or should I view him with suspicion?

Now let’s say this guy has an aadhar card or just 1 proof of id- shouldn’t I suspect how he obtained that without any other document?

What’s the fuss about showing documentation? Do you live in the country where you are living without atleast 2 of such proofs?

Yes a guy who can’t produce documentation has to be thrown out. Now as far as this being a Hindu-Muslim thing, now if such a person says my name is Ravi not Rehman, do you think the government is going to say, “ok that’s enough, no other  proof required”

THANK YOU!

Only if the Gov could break it down at this level and reiterate that this is not a religious law, its based on the legality of the status of an individual in India regardless of the religion.

2 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

I am myself totally in favour of CAA as soon as possible. But unfortunately, NRC still has preference over CAA. 

BJP has full liberty to announce their complete solution for NRC and how they are going to make it sure that those innocent Indian Muslim don't get robbed off of their citizenship, who don't have valid papers today. 

But BJP neither presents the clear solution, nor had it showed any interest in it. 

If BJP presents it's solution which guarantees that Muslims will neither be discriminated nor loose their citizenship, then the case of CAA will be "automatically" solved. 

Why you think only Muslim LL not have papers is this law going to check only Muslims paper? For 1000 times NRC and CAA not related CAA has been passed in parliament and NRC doesn't have draft even. Even if NRC would come it LL be applied same way to all citizens let that first come than start your Randi Rona. CAA has been passed and we should talk on that and I think any resident citizen should not have any issue with CAA.

22 hours ago, maniac said:

After watching the results, I have no doubts that criteria for NRC is too much for the poor people. 

That is why 1.9 million people were unable to bring the required proofs as demanded by NRC. 

If you say that only 2 proofs were needed, I still insist that it is still too much for those poor people, who only think about two Rotis to satisfy their needs. 

Therefore, you blame these poor people for this mistake of not having enough proofs, but I blame State of India for this mistake. 

It was the duty of the State of India to start developing the NRC in 1947, and not of poor people of India. 

It was the duty of the State of India to stop the illegal migrants in 1971, and not of the poor people of India. 

It was the duty of the State of India to not to issue Adhar Cards to the illegal migrants (or any other legal document) timely, and not of the poor people of India. 

Therefore, I am afraid that I have to totally disagree with you when you blame the poor people of being responsible for all these mistakes and thus you want to punish them for it. 

If any one is responsible for this situation, then it is the State of India. 

And now the State of India does not have any right to punish the poor people for the mistake which they didn't commit, but the state itself committed. 

4 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

After watching the results, I have no doubts that criteria for NRC is too much for the poor people. 

That is why 1.9 million people were unable to bring the required proofs as demanded by NRC. 

If you say that only 2 proofs were needed, I still insist that it is still too much for those poor people, who only think about two Rotis to satisfy their needs. 

Therefore, you blame these poor people for this mistake of not having enough proofs, but I blame State of India for this mistake. 

It was the duty of the State of India to start developing the NRC in 1947, and not of poor people of India. 

It was the duty of the State of India to stop the illegal migrants in 1971, and not of the poor people of India. 

It was the duty of the State of India to not to issue Adhar Cards to the illegal migrants (or any other legal document) timely, and not of the poor people of India. 

Therefore, I am afraid that I have to totally disagree with you when you blame the poor people of being responsible for all these mistakes and thus you want to punish them for it. 

And now the State of India does not have any right to punish the poor people for the mistake which they didn't commit, but the state itself committed. 

If it's about only poor people why only miluslims getting worried?

2 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

What is this 2 proofs are too much for poor people argument?

A guy working as a driver will at least   have a drivers license. A small farmer should have documents for his fields. 1.9 million people out of a 1.3 billion population is like a drop in the ocean. I would be really happy if that was an accurate number that more than a billion people have ids. So what’s the problem here?

And yes if these so called “poor people” don’t have a proper documentation under  any functioning government they will detain them and not give them the benefit of the doubt and leave them be. They will have to investigate who that person is and how they are living without any valid documents. They will have to detain them. That’s basic common sense and how most advanced countries work. 

Yes state of India as you say till date was not organized and didn’t care much for documentation. They are fixing that mistake today and correcting it. So what’s the argument here again?

32 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

That's not true. If anything, NRC benefits the poor people, the most. The illegal immigrants bring unfair competition and takes away resources, money from them. And poor people aren't protesting it, had it been the case, then majority of country would be against it. That's not the case, and only one community backed by "white" Indians are outraging over it. There is a selfish religious angle, and if you are honest Indian citizen, there is not one single reason to worry...

36 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

"State of india" can improve delivery of civic amenities and necessary subsidies to poor muslims if they are able to identify them. otherwise they cannot. that's why the NRC is extremely important. this is a necessary step in providing welfare.

surely you don't want the poor, ugly, destitute, low-caste converts that are now india's muslims, to be poor FOREVER? that would be so cruel.

:)

3 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

While only Muslims will loose their citizenship due to NRC, while others will get the citizenship again through the backdoor of CAA. 

If there is a person with 0 documentation how can one determine if they are Hindu or Muslim?

Dont tell me the government of a country like India  is going to employ a crude tactic of making people remove their pants or making them recite the Bhagvad Gita. I don’t think 99% of the Hindus can do that.

This is such a dumb argument. A person with or without documentation is in trouble and if someone wants to get through the back door or the CAA he would still have to produce some kind of evidence.

instead of reading imaginary acts just use the available common sense

2 hours ago, Manny_Pacquiao said:

"State of india" can improve delivery of civic amenities and necessary subsidies to poor muslims if they are able to identify them. otherwise they cannot. that's why the NRC is extremely important. this is a necessary step in providing welfare.

غضب کیا جو ترے وعدے پر اعتبار کیا

... Ghazab kiya jo tery waaday par aitabaar kiya

Only that one could believe in BJP that it could ever do any favour to the Muslim community, even to the poor ones. 

2 hours ago, Manny_Pacquiao said:

surely you don't want the poor, ugly, destitute, low-caste converts that are now india's muslims, to be poor FOREVER? that would be so cruel.

:)

Brother, 

Mahatama Buddah would disagree with you. 

All humans are equal, despite their race and colour and caste. We must learn to love even those who look like ugly to us. 

Sure Muslim community is a pain in .... while they don't integrate in the local society. I am all to not to appease them. But still I believe that BJP led Hindutva is showing unbalanced offence against the whole community, which is not wise thing to do. 

12 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

While only Muslims will loose their citizenship due to NRC, while others will get the citizenship again through the backdoor of CAA. 

Can you provide evidence for it. Or it's just your madarsa influenced subconsciousness oozing out.

16 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

غضب کیا جو ترے وعدے پر اعتبار کیا

... Ghazab kiya jo tery waaday par aitabaar kiya

Only that one could believe in BJP that it could ever do any favour to the Muslim community, even to the poor ones. 

Brother, 

Mahatama Buddah would disagree with you. 

All humans are equal, despite their race and colour and caste. We must learn to love even those who look like ugly to us. 

Sure Muslim community is a pain in .... while they don't integrate in the local society. I am all to not to appease them. But still I believe that BJP led Hindutva is showing unbalanced offence against the whole community, which is not wise thing to do. 

The BJP's policies have exclusively targeted the poor, especially muslims. why shouldn't you believe them?

and i don't agree with you.  Humans are NOT equal. we are all born with different capabilities and resources. the obligation to uphold equality applies to governments and their law-makers, not to human beings themselves.

Edited by Manny_Pacquiao