How is your city/state reacting to this Pandemic Corona

Cricketics

41 minutes ago, sandeep said:

CM Modi was a rabble rouser.  You either don't know, or are intentionally celebrating divisive hate-driven 'politics'.  That's not they way forward for India, even though it may give you the right "feels".  

I don't want a mutt leader as PM, but he is the best option in UP for the time being. 

4 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I don't want a mutt leader as PM, but he is the best option in UP for the time being. 

Just because he wears saffron don’t form your judgement. The guy has been a master politician who has been leading his constituency for years.

in fact not much different from Modi’s rise from the lowest levels.

7 minutes ago, maniac said:

Just because he wears saffron don’t form your judgement. The guy has been a master politician who has been leading his constituency for years.

in fact not much different from Modi’s rise from the lowest levels.

But I don't want a mutt leader as PM. 

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

I don’t believe in collective consciousness leading collective healing, but that is a reasoning behind common prayers, namaaz collectively in mosques and samoohik yagyas. Prayer marches, candle light vigils etc are hailed as grand noble gestures of healing when it comes from LeLis. If it comes from Modi, it is damned Sanghi logic that is regressive. Wah Bhai Wah. This is coming from a doctor, not that neo ICF LeLis need any logic to bash Modi

Modi is being bashed not because of what he said but what he didn't say, and a stubborn refusal to own up to mistakes.

• Most importantly his failure to raise the issue of safety of doctors, nurses and other health workers->being beaten up, spat at....he had a powerful platform to make these points
  • That stupid video conference with sportsmen....he could have done the same with doctors, medical researchers, police etc...what solution can Sachin or Sindhu offer?
  • Insufficient kits, late on ban of exports of medical equipment
  • Not enough transparency about PM-CARES...aren't there other disaster relief funds?
  • No mention of TJ, not one sentence about asking them to co-operate and not hide
  • Maharashtra govt didn't allow TJ gathering in Mumbai, but huge intel failure in Delhi, Home Ministry caught napping yet again
  • NSA bowing like a slave dog before that criminal mullah
  • Poorly planned lockdown, look how Singapore announced it today 4 days in advance

Many more, I am sure Modi will have answers to some of the above points. Why hasn't he done that yet? No proper press briefings? So many details left unexplained. Simply lighting candles won't solve problems. If MMS/Sonia had acted like this wouldn't we have expressed our disapproval? 

India is much bigger than Modi, this is the time supporters must hold the govt accountable. I hate libbus more than most posters here but today they were criticizing the Jamaat while Modi was boring us all with mundane nonsense. 

Edited by Gollum

2 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

I don't think there is a problem in Tejaswi Surya being young. These are the standard answers by BJP against all these questions and in my opinion, no senior BJP leader could have answered it any differently. 

Fact is, these issues are real. BJP should look to eradicate these problems through "reforming", otherwise simply denying them is not going to work. 

I didn't watch the video, Kamra does heavy editing, this interview was done 6-7 months back. 

PM Modi to hold video conference with BCCI president Ganguly and Kohli

Ganguly will reportedly host the video conference from his Kolkata residence while batting great Sachin Tendulkar, India captain Virat Kohli, Cheteshwar Pujara and KL Rahul are also expected to join the meeting.

Modi in full time pass mode @Stradlater:hysterical: