Harbhajan and Yuvraj criticised for donating to Shahid Afridi Foundation for COVID-19 Relief

Gollum

2 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Prithviraj reference is about Hindus being benevolent towards marauding enemies, who hate us and forgiving them and try to be friends with them. Jaichand reference is mainly stereotyping but of peaceniks who are backstabbing the sovereignty of India, I know not warranted, but out of frustration.

Man I would have expected at least a guy like you to not believe in the nonsense spread by Prithviraj Raso that has been universally rejected by historians. 

Jai Chandra wasn't a traitor. The myth comes from the fabricated story from Raso which has absolutely no historical basis. 

Do you know he was credited as "Nikhila Yavana Kshayakarah" i.e the destroyer of all the Yavanas(Turks) in the contemporary text Rambhamanjarikatha. 

Another contemporary Vidyapati in his Purushpariksha states that Samrat Jaichandra of Kashi defeated Yavanesvara Shihabuddin (Mohammad Ghori) many times on the battlefield. Similarly, the Muslim chroniclers of the time bestow a special praise on him, calling him one of the fiercest warriors of the Hindustan. 

It's such a pity that people continue to believe in such slanders esp Hindus who don't miss an opportunity to besmirch Jaichandra's name. 

7 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Man I would have expected at least a guy like you to not believe in the nonsense spread by Prithviraj Raso that has been universally rejected by historians. 

Jai Chandra wasn't a traitor. The myth comes from the fabricated story from Raso which has absolutely no historical basis. 

Do you know he was credited as "Nikhila Yavana Kshayakarah" i.e the destroyer of all the Yavanas(Turks) in the contemporary text Rambhamanjarikatha. 

Another contemporary Vidyapati in his Purushpariksha states that Samrat Jaichandra of Kashi defeated Yavanesvara Shihabuddin (Mohammad Ghori) many times on the battlefield. Similarly, the Muslim chroniclers of the time bestow a special praise on him, calling him one of the fiercest warriors of the Hindustan. 

It's such a pity that people continue to believe in such slanders esp Hindus who don't miss an opportunity to besmirch Jaichandra's name. 

I plead ignorance as I have not researched more about Jaichandra. I will start a thread To discuss and you can share more information and I will delete my post. 

22 hours ago, sandeep said:

They aren't stupid.  They wouldn't play in the PSL, but that T10 fixing league is also controlled by Pakistani "businessmen".  Check the player compensation for that league, for 2 or 3 years, and you will understand why there was a need to "make nice" with Afreetard. Not to mention the fringe benefits of having "personal" connections with a future politician in Pakistan, when you want to go visit Kartarpur etc.  

Its just business baby.

Can you elaborate on this? Do they have some bad dealings in the T10 league that Afridi is using to coax them to endorse him? Or is it that these nincompoops are paying out a favor for their huge compensation in T10 league? Either way, some sinister reason for them,  as they should know how much Afridi is unpopular in India, and still goes around this insanity Erm insaniyat ke naate silliness.

22 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Can you elaborate on this? Do they have some bad dealings in the T10 league that Afridi is using to coax them to endorse him? Or is it that these nincompoops are paying out a favor for their huge compensation in T10 league? Either way, some sinister reason for them,  as they should know how much Afridi is unpopular in India, and still goes around this insanity Erm insaniyat ke naate silliness.

Look, we are all speculating here.  Most likely its a combination of 'personal fraandship', and a desire to cultivate a cordial relationship with Pakistani stakeholders for future benefit.  

23 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Either way, some sinister reason for them,  as they should know how much Afridi is unpopular in India,

They calculated that those opposed are a minority, and not a majority.  They may yet be right.  Indian public tends to forgive and forget quite a bit.

It all started here and the fox wanted its prey to fall in line which it did by the way

Next would be shame if afretard donates some money to Indian PM Relief fund in order to make a statement who has big heart

Shame on Yuvi and Bhajji

Edited by sukhoi

https://twitter.com/ashokepandit/status/1261718511518224384

Mohammed Shahid Afridi

abusing Our Army & PM Modi. This video is for those urban naxals who say sports is beyond boundaries & want to build hospitals there. Pakistan is a terrorist nation & will remain to be so. Shame on Pakistani’s .

Aur karo jihad charity. Ungrateful swine these two.

Our players are real chewts ,inspite of enjoying kings life and premiere life style of being an indian cricketers they stll suck up to those jehadis and terrorists who never shy away to insult india and Indians. These harbhajans , yuvrajs and Kohlis should be ashamed of themselves. These moron cricketers are like tik tok users who are ready to do nude dancing for some likes and subscriptions from neighbours.

Gautam Gambhir responds

https://twitter.com/gautamgambhir/status/1261910845224652802?s=21

Pak has 7 lakh force backed by 20 Cr ppl says 16 yr old man @SAfridiOfficial. Yet begging for Kashmir for 70 yrs. Jokers like Afridi, Imran & Bajwa can spew venom against India & PM @narendramodi ji to fool Pak ppl but won't get Kashmir till judgment day! Remember Bangladesh?

:two_thumbs_up:

Afridi fooled Pakistani cricket fans for 2 dacades and now fooling them even after retirement. He calls Modi a coward but in reality he is the real time coward.

He speaks poorly about India sitting in Pak/POK but when in India says "He gets more love in India than even in Pak"

What a retard :hysterical:

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Our players are real chewts ,inspite of enjoying kings life and premiere life style of being an indian cricketers they stll suck up to those jehadis and terrorists who never shy away to insult india and Indians. These harbhajans , yuvrajs and Kohlis should be ashamed of themselves. These moron cricketers are like tik tok users who are ready to do nude dancing for some likes and subscriptions from neighbours.
Yuvraj being the biggest dissapointment TBH.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk