US Intel says China has concealed extent of outbreak

sandeep

1 hour ago, Texy said:

This crap just incenses me.

I doubt anything will be done about China, it'll be business as usual after 6 months to a year IMO.  But in an ideal work they should have been made to pay severe penalties, including nations refusing to do business with them in any way.

14 hours ago, FischerTal said:

US and France are planning something against China.

Add UK as well  not now though ,after the pandemic slows down!

From This side of the world ,India and Israel have to send strong message to China 

5 minutes ago, adi B said:

From This side of the world ,India and Israel have to send strong message to China 

Israel :phehe: they are miniscule economically. Where they stand out is nukes and no one wants those to matter.

Like I said in another thread, NATO is the only body which can potentially punish China economically.

The obsession with short term growth and cheap stuff needs to stop in order for that to happen.

18 minutes ago, adi B said:

Israel will do whatever US says. It’s going to be upto trump. 100,000 deaths itself will be a shock to most Americans. 

Edited by FischerTal

1 hour ago, FischerTal said:

India cases double in last 4 days from 1000 to 2000. Its time to call the Army. 

It's all jamatis. They all got infected before lockdown. Next week lockdown will start showing its effect.

Real shame Europeans are not complaining about China.. If you look at Worldometer numbers, except US, China, Iran, all top numbers are from Europeans countries.. Significant deaths in EU.. 

The other thing is that Chinese companies are buying companies around the world that are under stress.. Once this pandemic is over, bet on Modi govt to push China further into the corner.. 

16 minutes ago, veer said:

Real shame Europeans are not complaining about China.. If you look at Worldometer numbers, except US, China, Iran, all top numbers are from Europeans countries.. Significant deaths in EU.. 

The other thing is that Chinese companies are buying companies around the world that are under stress.. Once this pandemic is over, bet on Modi govt to push China further into the corner.. 

The same Modi Gobarmint that couldn't control TablighiJamaat in the national capital? :giggle:

4 hours ago, Clarke said:

Israel :phehe: they are miniscule economically. Where they stand out is nukes and no one wants those to matter.

Like I said in another thread, NATO is the only body which can potentially punish China economically.

The obsession with short term growth and cheap stuff needs to stop in order for that to happen.

NATO off course along with US can take on china ,but which country from this side of the world ? 

Answer is none 

On 4/2/2020 at 7:17 AM, Jimmy Cliff said:

The same Modi Gobarmint that couldn't control TablighiJamaat in the national capital? :giggle:

Ok.. another brain washed who likes to compare apple with oranges.. just like some tabligihi supporters who compares their stubborn fundoo gathering with migrant workers majboori to go home.. and i'll add token .. :giggle::giggle: as well..