Happy Diwali

Stradlater

3 hours ago, Stradlater said:

I'm all for symbolism. Come to think of it I actually liked this show. My family enjoyed it and we all had fun doing it but but but the fact remains that Modi during this pandemic has been all about jumlas and nothing more. 

While addressing the nation couple of days ago, he should have talked about the TJ goof up, attacks on health workers, India's capabilities and how we are dealing with the virus, lack of equipment and testings etc

and yet he chose to limit himself to this chonchlebazi. 

On economy and employment front, Modi has been all jumla for a long time now. I will give him benefit of doubt in case of pandemic since honestly even developed countries are helpless. India stands no chance in terms of medical facilities and proper healthcare. 

I do not mind if the PM wants to keep the enthusiasm up during this grim period but there should be strict guidelines on how the directives should be followed .... The guidelines should be communicated well in advance and constantly bombarded so ppl absolutely understand the expectations 

Recommended distance is 2m b/w two people .... We saw too many guys recklessly out on the street .... Also animals are impacted due to inconsiderate  behaviour of some people 

Edited by zen

16 minutes ago, Audiophile said:

Modi’s idiocy knows no bounds. Did he team up with Prem Jyotish? Then his equally idiot Bhakts took his clue and lit up the sky with firecrackers. Half the pollution gains have been negated by burning gunpowder! :rotfl:

Take your hate and shove it, boss. 

As someone above posted, Padma Shri Dr. K K Aggarwal, cardiologist and former chief of Indian Medical Association, has given a scientific reason about collective consciousness of lamp-lighting working through quantum physics will stop SARS-Cov2 from binding ACE receptors, and thus prevent new infections.  

Edited by Param Mastishk Pheeka

9 hours ago, Param Mastishk Pheeka said:

Take your hate and shove it, boss. 

As someone above posted, Padma Shri Dr. K K Aggarwal, cardiologist and former chief of Indian Medical Association, has given a scientific reason about collective consciousness of lamp-lighting working through quantum physics will stop SARS-Cov2 from binding ACE receptors, and thus prevent new infections.  

Bwahahahahahaha take that quantum, swing it hard, get some momentum and push it deep up your ausshole so that it comes out of your mouth. Now rinse and repeat! :rotfl:

On 4/6/2020 at 6:44 AM, Audiophile said:

Bwahahahahahaha take that quantum, swing it hard, get some momentum and push it deep up your ausshole so that it comes out of your mouth. Now rinse and repeat! :rotfl:

So, you're saying you don't believe in the ancient science of the 6th chapter of Yoga Vasishta.  Take your non-sanskaari thinking and shove it, boss.  If anything can cure CoViD-19, it is 9 diyas at 9 pm + 207 mg HCQ administered only by Indian doctors whose name has 9 letters (e.g., Srikkanth, Akshayeee etc.).  Everything else is a conspiracy designed to make NeverTrumpers rich.  

3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

If you are not smart enough, he’s trolling. 

Is being sarcastic the same as trolling?  If so, shouldn't it enhance, not downgrade, my ICF "reputation?"  If this keeps up, I will be in Harsh Thakor territory before I know it.  

Edited by Param Mastishk Pheeka