India vs Australia Test Series 2020-21

On 5/28/2020 at 4:51 PM, Gollum said:
On 5/28/2020 at 4:21 PM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Gabba we aint winning, Gabba is aus fortress 

India should have drawn in Gabba in 2014/15..we screwed up in day 2 after a good start..also Ganguly probably played the innings of his career in 2003 in Gabba and took India to a lead paving th way for the series..so never say never

Edited by neel roy

Cricket Australia :clap2: They've been posting some awesome knocks on their channel for viewers to see. Sangakkara Hobart ton, Lara Adelaide ton, Pujara & Sachin at SCG etc etc..

BCCI, does not have an half decent channel. All that money cannot buy class.

Time to unleash Prasidh Krishna.

Pick Shammi Saini Ishant bumrah and Prasidh. 

Supported by Hardik the All rounder as he is a genuine All rounder, if hardik is not available than take BHUVI as All rounder.

Only Spinner should be Kuldeep.

My 15 would be

1. Rohit
  2. Mayank
  3. Pujara
  4. Virat
  5. Prithvi OR GILL
  6. Rishabh
  7. Hardik or VIHARI depending on the Pitch.
  8. Kuldeep
  9. 3 pacers from SHAMMI, BUMRAH,ISHANT, SAINI, PRASIDH.

A test series in SENA is always exciting. Last time, we won mainly because of the herculean effort from Pujara, showing what it takes to beat a team like Aus in its backyard. 

This time, I am not too sure about how our batsmen will cope esp. after watching them in NZ - it is not about losing or not performing in those conditions but the manner in which they folded. If India folds up for low totals, the bowling would be under more pressure to deliver and could eventually lose steam as well as the series progresses. To compete, not 1-2 but more of our players may need to have a great series. 

Aus favorites but open to Team India surprising me with good performances. 

Edited by zen