How good would a PEAK sachin tendulkar have been in the IPL?

Imagine a peak Viv Richards in IPL.

Now we are talking. Absolutely destroyed ODI bowlers and faced arguably the best bowlers of all time.

These variables need to be considered, Tendulkar and Richards faced bowlers that are ranked as the greatest of all time.

ABDV and Kohli have not. Similarly with Gayle and Warner too.

Sachin was his best in cb series 2008 that was one of his peaks in loi ( in odi be is atg level right there). 2008 ipl is what peak sachin was in t20, he is just not that good in t20, its ok lets be factual than just fanboys.

Edited by Vilander
8 hours ago, Adamant said:

An exact replica of Virat Kohli

He would dominate with the bat but under his captaincy mumbai indians would become yet another version of RCB.

How are you so certain?

The way the two franchises run are completely different. In the post Mallya RCB, Kohli is in complete control of the franchise on the field. Far too much power vested in one person.

By contrast MI is decentralized. Lots of people who exert influence. The owners, a multitude of coaches, and other marquee players.

15 hours ago, Adamant said:

An exact replica of Virat Kohli

He would dominate with the bat but under his captaincy mumbai indians would become yet another version of RCB.

In reality got his ass kicked by Dhoni's CSK in 2010 when he was the captain. Well said :phehe: another "RCB" 

6 hours ago, Mariyam said:

How are you so certain?

The way the two franchises run are completely different. In the post Mallya RCB, Kohli is in complete control of the franchise on the field. Far too much power vested in one person.

By contrast MI is decentralized. Lots of people who exert influence. The owners, a multitude of coaches, and other marquee players.

But in reality they won nothing under Sachin. When Pointing took over. They started winning...

28 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

But in reality they won nothing under Sachin. When Pointing took over. They started winning...

Simple example, scientists know the world started with the Big Bang but beyond the Big Bang, no one seems to know or have any explanation.

Fortunately for you my friend, I can explain such theories in Cricket. Ponting or Ganguly or Dhoni or Rohit or Dravid or Kumble or anyone’s success, the ultimate divine intervention has been laid down by Sachin. Hence commonly known as Sachin the God.

1 hour ago, maniac said:

Simple example, scientists know the world started with the Big Bang but beyond the Big Bang, no one seems to know or have any explanation.

Fortunately for you my friend, I can explain such theories in Cricket. Ponting or Ganguly or Dhoni or Rohit or Dravid or Kumble or anyone’s success, the ultimate divine intervention has been laid down by Sachin. Hence commonly known as Sachin the God.

Says who ? Some nobody who spent his life doing midget's chamchagiri ?

God ? Outside India no one gives a rat's ass about him. You can try Sharapova or Even Roger who is yet to reply to his cringe tag :phehe: 

Sachin "The Gawdd" hoga for you. He is a decent cricketer who was lucky to play in 90s where rest of them are average.  I doubt he could have handled the modern the competition lol "Gawddd" has history of choking.

Edited by Rasgulla

Doesn't matter how good he would have been, would still take a single come the final ball of the innings to get his milestone rather than play for the team. End mein see his team lose the match to a minnow, fixed pattern like Asia Cup against BD or Kochi Tuskers in IPL. 

Choke in imp matches and then blame stiff back. 

If captain he would set the lowest standard for Kohli/RCB to follow. 

Would win a foreign brand car based on some stupid statistical parameter and then evade taxes.

Would stay mum as others around him fixed matches based on maniac's ICF script...or was it Baba's fluttering third eye? 

Would take Ashutosh's words to heart and grovel before Sonia/RaGa for a seat, then set lowest attendance record.

Bring it on Sachinstas :fight:

Maria Sharapova doesn't know who Sachin Tendulkar is - Cricket Country

Maria Sharapova Win GIF

Edited by Gollum
On 6/4/2020 at 6:31 PM, Gollum said:

2008-10 was 95% peak Sachin. His IPL performance in those 3 years will be a decent guide, you say he got orange cap in 2010, so that's impressive. I don't think he would have been as destructive as Gayle, ABDV, Butler, Sehwag, Warner...more like peak Kohli. Something like avg 50, SR 130-135. 

More then kohli i think he wud have been like raina or KL. Sachin had extra range of shots then kohli , had he played in this day n age he like other batsman wud have enhanced his range. 

Raina at his peak was the best ipl indian batsman, kohli i still feel has done much better for indian team then ipl teams. Sachin wud have definately done better then kohli in ipl at his aggresive peak. 90s i feel was still his aggresive best, 2008-11 was also his peak but still was more controlled( even though he made some big scores in odi) as compare to 90s where his batting had more flair that inspired the next generation. 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
On 7/15/2020 at 1:38 AM, Mariyam said:

How are you so certain?

How are you so certain ?