Ollie Pope has the IT factor

On 7/11/2020 at 4:41 AM, Rasgulla said:

:phehe: Who ever he picks their career gone down in drain

He also picked Ollie Stone rofl. I swear the man is a troll. Stone is mediocre as it gets. All he does is run in like a headless chicken and bowl some halwa balls at pace. Rphit and co will eat that up. 

16 hours ago, Jay said:

He also picked Ollie Stone rofl. I swear the man is a troll. Stone is mediocre as it gets. All he does is run in like a headless chicken and bowl some halwa balls at pace. Rphit and co will eat that up. 

Stone is good. He troubled indian batsmen in India on those wickets. Suffering stress fracture of the back at this point.

9 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Stone is good. He troubled indian batsmen in India on those wickets. Suffering stress fracture of the back at this point.

Nhaa man. He is ok. Not good enough. Maybe he can run through poyzzz.not us. Our boys love pace. 

22 hours ago, Jay said:

Nhaa man. He is ok. Not good enough. Maybe he can run through poyzzz.not us. Our boys love pace. 

naah olly stone just isnt about pace, he also isnt 150 that we say pace. He is mostly around 140-145 which i think batsman find very manageable these days 

He moves the ball, has a very good bouncer and bowls in good corridor, has good control, hits the deck hard...............can be a bit expensive at times which is fine with his wkt taking ability

If eng wants to win in Aus- wood, Archer, Stone are the guys they shud look at 

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

naah olly stone just isnt about pace, he also isnt 150 that we say pace. He is mostly around 140-145 which i think batsman find very manageable these days 

He moves the ball, has a very good bouncer and bowls in good corridor, has good control, hits the deck hard...............can be a bit expensive at times which is fine with his wkt taking ability

If eng wants to win in Aus- wood, Archer, Stone are the guys they shud look at 

archer is a 2 test man and i am being generous here.

stone is perennially injured.  2 test bowler again

wood is max 3 test bowler. 

good luck to england. 

havent seen anything special in stone to be brutally honest. He wont trouble our batsmen. Neither can he trouble australian batsmen. WOod and archer is key but they lack stamina to bowl for long periods and are also injury prone.

Just now, maniac said:

He will improve. How many rookie promising upcoming  indian batsmen will do well against Anderson etc in swinging conditions?

playing anderson in swinging conditions isnt same as playing spin anywhere .

He struggles even in county playing spin

Thats an excuse if he struggles against jaddu axar on rank turner but plays it fine everywhere else

3 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

he reminds me of Ian bell rather then root 

as I pointed out in the match thread first, yes he does remind me of Bell with his elegance and stroke play but he also has that 360 degree to his game too like Root. Bell was very orthodox.