Why are Pakistanis more concerned about Muslims around the world than Non muslims in Pakistan?

Malcolm Merlyn

7 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Yes, @Mariyam is a brave lady, but still very polite and very logical, and an inspiration to me.  I salute you sis. 

Nevertheless, I would also give full credit to the Right Wing brothers here. They do go out of their way and show respect to Mariyam, which I didn't expect initially from them. 

Ok , Stop recruitingc:facepalm:

No one goes out of way. We argue and there is nothing wrong. Past is effed up. We cant judge on basis of history else town squares will have no statue and history books will have no heroes left. But to be able to judge and read and discuss in present social and moral compass to let next generation not to do fall into same pit is only way forward.

But, I don't expect someone with agenda can be changed. So introspect. World is not yours to keep. You will have to pass it on. I know you will never understand what so called RW Hindu fascist nazi mentality is.

your left wing mentality got few nations and its people here like in below link. Do you really even see or appreciate what harm you are doiing

https://www.indiancricketfans.com/forums/topic/119032-why-are-pakistanis-more-concerned-about-muslims-around-the-world-than-non-muslims-in-pakistan/?do=findComment&comment=4107153

Edited by mishra

17 hours ago, Clarke said:

"It's because we the believers are the chosen people who will go to heaven & all you non-believers & idol worshippers will burn in hell for eternity"

Is that the response one expects :phehe:

Response to what?

PS: My bad. The question in the OP obviously.

Edited by Mariyam

20 hours ago, mishra said:

I have lived with two Muslim oin a shared accommodation. One came from Delhi, afluent background. Other from some part of India I never bothered to ask.

Now this other Muslim, while we lived together, throughout his stay, he kept trying his best to cajole my Muslim friend to go to mosque, read quaran, but it was clear to both of us, despite being educated and everything, this lad was fundamentalist and he kept on trying his best to make my friend follow his Islam and my friend kept on arguing to be humane first, Every discussion was effed by his belief system. Finally, he/we got him off the house. So no. Its not easy to discuss anything sanely and objectively with real followers.

Spoiler: This Muslims frnd of mines mother was a Hindu.

Ye to wohi baat hui....

Na khuda hi nahi mila, na visaal-e-sanam

Na idhar ke hue na udhar ke hum.

Rahe dil mein hamare ye ranj-o-alam,

Na idhar ke hue na udhar ke hum.

20 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

My chance of educating him is almost nil. He gets his "education" from his mosque people and never listens to someone who is not muslim on this issue. They have corrupted his mind. Far from what you think of me, I know him for about 20 years. Our school boy friends circle pretty much know each other by heart.

So you ask me what is wrong with discussion on this sensitive topic. What is wrong is he mentions this topic always on whatsapp and his supporting meme forwards and if you provide a counter argument, you are accused as BJP or RSS supporter :phehe: His philosophy is either you are with me or against me. There's no middle ground. What's also wrong is he doesn't talk about any bad stuff that happens to non-muslim people. If he talks like a panchayat leader (which he does :laugh: ), he should point out about all problems regradless of religion. Tu comprends?

I find this very funny. There is always middle ground among friends. And this is friendship of 20 years.

So what if you are a BJP supporter? Its your *right* to support whoever you want to. That is hardly a point of discussion.

I can't tell you what to do, but if my friend were to spout nonsense, I'd definitely have a word with him/her.

2 hours ago, Mariyam said:

I find this very funny. There is always middle ground among friends. And this is friendship of 20 years.

So what if you are a BJP supporter? Its your *right* to support whoever you want to. That is hardly a point of discussion.

I can't tell you what to do, but if my friend were to spout nonsense, I'd definitely have a word with him/her.

You don't know him :laugh:  He has a firm stand in what he believes in. He has in no uncertain terms supports DMK and congress on the national level. One other guy supports ADMK and has a high regard for modi. Some others want change so they support kamal hassan or rajinikanth. I hate politics so I try to avoid it but get dragged on by this friend who posts political memes. None of us are in BJP camp much less RSS. We have tried to reason with him and he straight off the bat throws this accusation that we are all RSS members :no: Lately things have calmed down. I hope it stays that way. Not betting on the chances though. This is all in whastapp though. In person he is a different guy. I want to find the guy who invented whatsapp and deliver a bat to his head :whack:

12 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Yes, @Mariyam is a brave lady, but still very polite and very logical, and an inspiration to me.  I salute you sis. 

Nevertheless, I would also give full credit to the Right Wing brothers here. They do go out of their way and show respect to Mariyam, which I didn't expect initially from them. 

Coz it's not pakistan. We may disagree on opinion but don't name call every one as right wing or left wing just because they have difference of opinion. 

On 7/22/2020 at 1:26 PM, MechEng said:

Modern definition of Turkish is different. They are a mix of Central Asians and Europeans. For example Turkey is an Islamic country but culturally it has more similarities with Italy than with Arabia, Persia or Central Asia. Besides, Istanbul used to be a capital of the Roman Empire.

Modern 'Turks' from the country of Turkey are mostly Anatolians with mixed ancestry. The Turkification under the Ottomans is to be blamed.