Why are Pakistanis more concerned about Muslims around the world than Non muslims in Pakistan?

Malcolm Merlyn

This seems to be a strange characteristic of Pakistanis. They seem to involved in affairs of Muslims from Palestine to Rakhine via Kashmir and rest of India, except Uighurs but have little time for non muslim pakistanis.

Time and again they try to assimilate the glories and achievements of Arabs, Turks, Afghans, central asians in the name of islam, which has forced countries like Afghanistan to even raise objections, while they break down 1300 year old Buddhist statue in their own country.

Then you have a lot who think that they ruled India, while history shows that no Muslim ruler of Delhi or other major region actually originated from present day Pakistan, almost all were from foreign lands. Pakistanis are mostly converted non muslims, yet they seem to take pride in the fact that they got conquered and then their ancestors converted.

Sent from my HD1901 using Tapatalk

I dont know, but one thing I am certain about. Indian Muslim leaders are grade 1 Youthiaas. They can have major role, infact be leading voice of Muslim world globally if they can get their priorities right. 
But these stupids, some are are buying third class Malaysian and Pakistani National interest in garb of Islam

Why look at Pakistan? We have enough Muslims in India who believed in a veto power regarding India’s foreign policy with Israel, rioted in Azad Maidan over Rohingya  /BD Muslim issue in Assam, and young babies were sacrificed over mere priorItization of citizenship to non-Muslim immigrants from Pak, in ShaheenBagh, JNU, AMU, JMI. All this goes back to why Pakistan was created, 2 nation theory and the Kashmir problem. Ummah comes first before Nation or any other Identity. It dentitions which is connected to ummah is the sole reason they have Arabic sounding names, Syeds, Muftis,  Taimurs, Aurangzeb still looking towards foreign invaders who massacred their ancestors. 

Because there is a hierarchy system where castes are divided into Ashraf, Ajlaf, Arzal.  the converted( Ajlaf) want to be seen as the Ashraf, the pure and true Muslims. Thus, the converts foolishly hate their own roots, history and over-react for any Muslim concerns...

Ummah Factor

Their Prime Minister just labeled Osama Bin Laden a “Shaheed” few weeks ago in their parliament. This same guy has the nickname of “Taliban Khan” as well because of how much he supports them. 

If a worldwide terrorist who was responsible for thousands of deaths during 9/11 is receiving so much love just because he is Muslim, then there is nothing else to explain here. 

It’s not just limited to Pakistanis. Even Indian Muslims have this Ummah Factor drilled into their brains. Just look at how much they are crying on twitter and begging for Sharjeel Imam to be released from jail, the same man who threatened to cut off the North-East from the rest of the country. 

If criminals and terrorists of Muslim background are getting so much love and support just because of Ummah Factor, then supporting normal Muslims from other countries is a given. 

@Gollum bhai can give more details if needed :winky:

Edited by SecondSlip

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Why look at Pakistan? We have enough Muslims in India who believed in a veto power regarding India’s foreign policy with Israel, rioted in Azad Maidan over Rohingya  /BD Muslim issue in Assam, and young babies were sacrificed over mere priorItization of citizenship to non-Muslim immigrants from Pak, in ShaheenBagh, JNU, AMU, JMI. All this goes back to why Pakistan was created, 2 nation theory and the Kashmir problem. Ummah comes first before Nation or any other Identity. It dentitions which is connected to ummah is the sole reason they have Arabic sounding names, Syeds, Muftis,  Taimurs, Aurangzeb still looking towards foreign invaders who massacred their ancestors. 

Meh.

Taimur/Aurangzeb are names from Central Asia/ Persia, not Arab names.

Mufti is an honorific title for anyone who has studied Islamic jurisprudence and is of sound character, whatever that means. Not an instance of wannabe Arab syndrome there.

5 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Not all are Arab names....Central Asian, Persian names too. Not sure about Turkish or Berbers but other day I read somewhere about how Kashmiris are naming their newborns after Ertugrul characters. The identity crisis is real. Next time a Rokibul from Noapara explains to me how his ancestors invaded Spain I am going to kick his ass. 

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Not all are Arab names....Central Asian, Persian names too. Not sure about Turkish or Berbers but other day I read somewhere about how Kashmiris are naming their newborns after Ertugrul characters. The identity crisis is real. Next time a Rokibul from Noapara explains to me how his ancestors invaded Spain I am going to kick his ass. 

Don't worry your time will come soon, Ghazwa e hind

8 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Meh.

Mufti is an honorific title for anyone who has studied Islamic jurisprudence and is of sound character, whatever that means. Not an instance of wannabe Arab syndrome there.

I meant foreign - they take pride that their ancestors come from Arabia, Persia, Turkey, Afghanistan, Mongolia and Egypt. I don't see any Turk taking up an Arab name or Iranians taking up Arab names, even though Islam came from that region. Indonesians and Malay don't seem to have this ME fascination 

10 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Meh.

ٰI  am afraid that "Wannabe Arab Syndrome" has become much more stronger in Pakistan. These are mainly "Salafists/Wahabies" who are trying to be wannabe Arabs. They have started using the Arab dresses, eat like Arabs eat in their mosques, and their women took Abaya (Hijab) the way Arab women take. 

Please note this important difference: 

(1) Religious Pakistanis try to be wannabe Arabs. 

(2) Little moderate Pakistanis try to be wannabe Turks (while Turkish Islamic Culture is little moderate, for example women could act in the Dramas there etc.)

Muslims are like the Camels: 

There is a story where the owner allowed his camel keep his nose inside the tent, while it was very cold outside. But then camel gradually brought his whole face inside, then front legs, then back legs and at the end he captured whole tent and compelled his owner to go out of the tent. 

Unfortunately, Muslims are that Camel. 

We Pakistanis were culturally very close to India till 1980s. There were hardly any educated people in the Universities or other higher institutions where men had beards. 

But then we got that "wannabe Arab" syndrome. And today our best universities are run by the people with long Arab beards, and instead of taking Dopata, girls are taking Hijab today (This Hijab fashion also started in 1980s for the first time). 

Gradually, but surely, we are drifting towards becoming full Arabs. 

Lately, Punjab Assembly passed a bill, which forbids the Barbers to make the "Design Beards". And if they do so, then they will be fined and punished. 

My Assessment: 

The so called moderate Muslims in Pakistan have changed since 1980s. Now it seems that all of them have a hidden beard in their stomachs. This makes them sometimes much more dangerous than the Mullahs with openly visible beards. 

10 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Meh.

Neither Taimur nor Aurangzeb had any connection to "Persia".  Correct me if I'm wrong.

13 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Taimur is Mongol/Uzbek

Aurangzeb considered himself Persian, He had made Persian is official language. 

Mughals were illiterate tribals from Central Asia - they imported Persians as court employees to 'polish' up their regime.  "Considering himself Persian" is a bit silly, but then again, we're talking about Aurangzeb.