SP Balasubrahmanyam passes away

Gollum

17 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:

Same case as my dad

I know your pain all too well. Lost 3 family members to this Chinese virus. An aunt(Father’s sister), father’s best friend, and father’s cousin sister’s husband. After the husband passed away, brother of cousin sister passed away due to heart attack as he could not bear his sister’s husband dying at such a young age. It’s been a cruel 6 months. 

Om Shanti to your father 

Edited by FischerTal

20 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

I know your pain all too well. Lost 3 family members to this Chinese virus. An aunt(Father’s sister), father’s best friend, and father’s cousin sister’s husband. After the husband passed away, brother of cousin sister passed away due to heart attack as he could not bear his sister’s husband dying at such a young age. It’s been a cruel 6 months. 

Om Shanti to your father 

Very sad to read this, bhai.  Sincere condolences.  May you and your family have the strength to get through these trying times.  

28 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

Om Shanti to your father 

Whoa sorry to hear that man

Om Shanti to your father 
Condolences...

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, FischerTal said:

Om Shanti to your father 

Really sad for your losses, condolences. This virus has caused such personal losses, hard to imagine. Stay strong.

Not to hijack this thread or anything but heart attacks seem to be the most common cause.In my father's case..he was going to be discharged but he passed away during the night due to.massive heart failure.Heard this from many other sources.Worst thing is not being able to travel even under such circumstances.

6 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:

Not to hijack this thread or anything but heart attacks seem to be the most common cause.In my father's case..he was going to be discharged but he passed away during the night due to.massive heart failure.Heard this from many other sources.Worst thing is not being able to travel even under such circumstances.

I am sorry, don’t know what to say but stay strong in such a helpless situation. One of my worst nightmare too, but you are facing it.