IPL 2020 - Match 32 -MI vs KKR - Abu Dhabi, Oct 16 2020

Stan AF

Who will win?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. The winner will be?

• 21-6 (MI Wins)
    • 20-7 (KKR wins)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/16/2020 at 02:31 PM

Whats the logic of picking Green when batting i sthe weak part. should have played Banton. He and Tripathi should open. Gill can come in middle order even though its not his preferred spot. Never seen an entire team struggling in batting department. 

Losing Narine made things even worse for kkr as he was instrumental in two of their wins. Now I dont see them winning much and might even go to bottom 2 at the end of the season.. A kind of escape by DK from all the backlashes. 

1 minute ago, Sonix768 said:

Whats the logic of picking Green when batting i sthe weak part. should have played Banton. He and Tripathi should open. Gill can come in middle order even though its not his preferred spot. Never seen an entire team struggling in batting department. 

Losing Narine made things even worse for kkr as he was instrumental in two of their wins. Now I dont see them winning much and might even go to bottom 2 at the end of the season.. A kind of escape by DK from all the backlashes. 

What preferred spot for a 20 year old kid?. Bat anywhere and contribute to the team. At present he's doing a run a ball boreathons.