IPL 2020 - Match 32 -MI vs KKR - Abu Dhabi, Oct 16 2020

Stan AF

Who will win?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. The winner will be?

• 21-6 (MI Wins)
    • 20-7 (KKR wins)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/16/2020 at 02:31 PM

H 2 H is 20 -6 in favor of you know who.

Preview:

KKR have to win this game and settle into a set playing 11 before the playoffs. The squad is all in disarray. All time highest buy Cummins has been dispensing abysmal returns since the 3rd game. His bowling average is 111 with 2 wickets and an economy north of 8. Narine's been reported for a suspect action. Russell is either injured or gets out after a few 4s/blows. Indian star kid Gill is playing ODIs in T20s. Morgan resembles a different man unlike the one in the 3 lions jersey. Will Banton continue to open??. The net run rate is still negative and it can throw a hammer in the works once the league enters its final stages. Lot of talents but it isn't matching the results. Varun C has been a revelation though. Should Lockie Ferguson replace Cummins?

Lots of intricate problems for BAZ. It's time for KD Karthik's team to deliver a solid win and act like two time champions.

They will have to win today.

MI being MI are more or less settled into a solid playing 11. They have 5 different MOTM's and so far bossing around. Bowling is clicking so far but it still needs to be tight and punishing ala the days under Malinga. While on paper the side is strong there are still quite a few chinks in the armor.

Likely XIs

Mumbai Indians: 1 Rohit Sharma (capt), 2 Quinton de Kock (wk), 3 Suryakumar Yadav, 4 Ishan Kishan, 5 Hardik Pandya, 6 Kieron Pollard, 7 Krunal Pandya, 8 Trent Boult, 9 James Pattinson, 10 Rahul Chahar, 11 Jasprit Bumrah

Kolkata Knight Riders: 1 Shubman Gill, 2 Rahul Tripathi, 3 Nitish Rana, 4 Eoin Morgan, 5 Dinesh Karthik (capt, wk), 6 Andre Russell, 7 Pat Cummins, 8 Lockie Ferguson, 9 Kamlesh Nagarkoti/Kuldeep Yadav, 10 Prasidh Krishna 11 Varun Chakravarthy

Notable stats:

• Mumbai is one of only two teams to have five batsmen with 150+ runs this season, and five bowlers with 5+ wickets. They have also made just one change all season: Kishan for Saurabh Tiwary in match three, and have fielded the same team ever since.

UPDATE:

Dinesh Karthik has done the right thing and transferred the captaincy to Eoin Morgan to concentrate on his batting.

Edited by Stan AF

Just now, MultiB48 said:

Bambani should buy up rabada and nortje and put them on the bench.

tenor.gif

Sad thing is he very well can. Once these cheaters realize that they have no chance against DC we'll see all their dirty tricks. No reward for talent, hard work, determination yada yada in this world, all about $$$$. This IPL is more than just a T20 competition, it is a dharmayuddh between the virtuous :dc:and forces of darkness led by :mi:. But to their credit MI thugs are at least potent villains, CSK thugs are villains but of the comedy variety. 

24 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Sad thing is he very well can. Once these cheaters realize that they have no chance against DC we'll see all their dirty tricks. No reward for talent, hard work, determination yada yada in this world, all about $$$$. This IPL is more than just a T20 competition, it is a dharmayuddh between the virtuous :dc:and forces of darkness led by :mi:. But to their credit MI thugs are at least potent villains, CSK thugs are villains but of the comedy variety. 

You are unnecessarily trying to grind hatred among two brothers mi and dc, that will never happen. Even the staunchest of mi fans wants dc to succeed this time.

20 minutes ago, speedheat said:

You are unnecessarily trying to grind hatred among two brothers mi and dc, that will never happen. Even the staunchest of mi fans wants dc to succeed this time.

Light/Good/DC and Dark/Evil/MI can not be brothers. Just like oil and water don't mix.

Universal truth. 

Edited by Gollum

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Light/Good/DC and Dark/Evil/MI can not be brothers. Just like oil and water don't mix.

Universal truth. 

That is a myth propagated by the scientific community who are hand in glove with the petrol mafia.

I once bought a bottle (Bisleri bottle to be precise) of petrol from a road side vendor for one of those for hire scootys you get in Goa. The engine made weird noises as if it had a severe bout of gastroenteritis. The people at the place I had rented the scooty said that it was petrol mixed with water and kerosene and that I had to pay for the damaged engine etc.

Its a well organized racket I tell you!

Edited by Mariyam

47 minutes ago, speedheat said:

He is a recent convert to DC.

You know the saying, Naya naya Musalmaan Allah hi Allah karta hai.

Edited by Mariyam

1 minute ago, Mariyam said:

That is a myth propagated by the scientific community who are hand in glove with the petrol mafia.

I once bought a bottle of petrol from a road side vendor for one of those for hire scootys you get in Goa. The engine made weird noises as if it had a severe bought of gastroenteritis. The people at the place I had rented the scooty said that it was petrol mixed with water and kerosene and that I had to pay for the damaged engine etc.

Its a well organized racket I tell you!

Petrol is hydrophobic, both different density...when you allow it to settle you will see 2 layers. Just don't mix. 

I know you were being funny but seriously hire scooty for you? I thought you don't settle for anything less than Mercedes Benz S-class.