IPL Match 52 | RCB vs SRH | 31-Oct-2020 | 03:30 PM IST | Sharjah !!!

velu

5 minutes ago, TheWall said:

What will kohli excuse this time????

It will be so typical:

"It was a strange phase of batting out there where everything we hit went straight to the fielders. They bowled good channels, and kept us 20 (actually 50) short of a par total. We still gave them a good fight (NOT!). The game was tight (NOT!), but I think they batted that phase well."

Edited by Jamadagni

If you have sent Gurkeerat and Sundar to bat ahead of Morris and Udana then it’s clear you actually don’t want to win the match...

People ask me the examples of IPL script... This is one of that example....

Seriously which Team management will do this in the crucial middle overs? 

Also those who are saying that this is last match of Gurkeerat, you guys are wrong... players like Unadkat, Gurkeerat etc are valuable assets of IPL GC. They help it to control the popularity of the league...

They’ll keep in playing in one team or other...

6 minutes ago, urbestfriend said:

Dont know why Gurkeerat is backed by Kohli when he is struggling throughout the season. Looks to me it si punjabi connection. Dubey, Parthiv, deshpande, even Negi is better than this guy.

Kohli is wannabe Punjabi..  By that logic even Samad is Punjabi coz he hails from Dogra Jammu region :giggle:

7 minutes ago, Jamadagni said:

It will be so typical:

"It was a strange phase of batting out there where everything we hit went straight to the fielders. They bowled good channels, and kept us 20 (actually 50) short of a par total. We still gave them a good fight. The game was tight, but I think they batted that phase well."

Yes, it will be exactly like this + 

"when we batted ball was holding , but condition improved a lot in the latter half, dew didn't help either"

Edited by urbestfriend

4 minutes ago, rollingstoned said:

An old saha has had more impact in 1 innings in the previous game than every other wk prospect. Less said about pant the better. Samson and kishan have still had decent tournaments. 

Samson (4-5 match winning knocks) & Kishan (3-4 knocks iirc) have had very good tournament, played a lot of good knocks 

Edited by zen

5 minutes ago, zen said:

Samson (4-5 match winning knocks) & Kishan (3-4 knocks iirc) have had very good tournament, played a lot of good knocks 

You have to compare pound for pound. Saha has barely appeared this ipl yet has made impact. I'm not advocating he should be a part of the nt just that it provides some perspective.