Site Feedback - New Thread

Austin 3:!6

I'm sorry but user experience has absolutely gone to dogs here. 

I don't mind ads at all but why does a random youtube video ad start playing on the screen all the time ? It ends up concealing most of the content and is extremely distracting. 

Hope admins here look into it asap. 

At 100% zoom level in Chrome on Mac, most links, buttons do not work. I need to bring zoom level down to 80% in order to click any thread or post anything. This has been the case for a few months now. Is admin team going to do something about it? Its incredibly frustrating to use since I need to reduce zoom level just for ICF and then increase it back to browse other sites.

10 hours ago, Norman said:

I'm sorry but user experience has absolutely gone to dogs here. 

I don't mind ads at all but why does a random youtube video ad start playing on the screen all the time ? It ends up concealing most of the content and is extremely distracting. 

Hope admins here look into it asap. 

Use adblocker :dontknow:

On 11/1/2023 at 10:32 AM, Texan said:

At 100% zoom level in Chrome on Mac, most links, buttons do not work. I need to bring zoom level down to 80% in order to click any thread or post anything. This has been the case for a few months now. Is admin team going to do something about it? Its incredibly frustrating to use since I need to reduce zoom level just for ICF and then increase it back to browse other sites.

Is admin team going to do anything about this or should I just live with it?

On 11/1/2023 at 9:02 PM, Texan said:

Not sure why I am not able to tag Acquin here.

On 11/17/2023 at 7:45 AM, coffee_rules said:

There is some new ad space in the site that is showing full blown videos . Please stop this annoying thing. Else after the WC, you will lose a lot of frustrated posters   iPhone doesn’t support Adblock. 

It’s fugging insane.  My iPhone has the same issue.  

Damned if I know what to do