'Delhi Chalo' movement/farmers protest

speedheat

11 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

I just have to remember what libbies said to amrita fadnavis,smriti irani, kangana..modis mother wasn't spared either.

But being a hypocrite comes naturally to retards like you,doesnt it?

You dont even know me and know my views about women but make a sweeping statement. Moron.

5 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

You didn’t get it. He is saying, Humanitarians are not so at home, but bahar ke logon ke liye , sab phokat mein phikar karte hain. Like Gandhi opposed his son’s marriage to a Muslim 

I dont know the dynamics of Gandhi family but we can knit pick little bit about everyone. gandhi should be viewed from the point of view of his impact. He was the greatest indian of all times. Mahatma.

Any idea why this Rakesh Tikait guy is not yet arrested even though his name is on the FIR for 26th Jan riots?

Today he is giving ultimatum to govt saying - A) Release all rioters of 26th Jan  B) Remove all the 3 bills asap.....else more youths will come on street i.e more riots.

How long will govt tolerate this? Amit Shah has gone soft.

Any idea why this Rakesh Tikait guy is not yet arrested even though his name is on the FIR for 26th Jan riots?

Today he is giving ultimatum to govt saying - A) Release all rioters of 26th Jan  B) Remove all the 3 bills asap.....else more youths will come on street i.e more riots.

I have a feeling he's going after the financial sources here.Tikait is small potatoes in this game.A useless failure and a pawn.

Go after the source.

Just now, Austin 3:!6 said:

Caste...many jats from UP rajasthan Haryana support him only because he is a jat. Sensible ones don't.

2 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

I have a feeling he's going after the financial sources here.Tikait is small potatoes in this game.A useless failure and a pawn.

Go after the source.

It has become a caste issue...it should be noted that in haryana assembly, jats voted congress and jjp as both of these parties had a jat leader while bjp was led by CM Khattar, a non-jat.

Where do you suggest we move the capital to? I am open.