TN Elections

coffee_rules

On 2/5/2021 at 12:16 PM, coffee_rules said:

My apologies to sensitive tambis for searching tambi stories from internet to embarrass them, even though there are similar embarrassing stories from Karnataka or Telangana (sasural) ... like this one..

Coffee mama you would better stick to TN elections which is why you started this thread rather than dissing tambis or annas or their neighbors and their sasurals. See a lot of garbage posted here by those who haven't even been to TN. You are highly suspected in this case or guilty if I have to go by @Vilander's words

On 2/5/2021 at 11:08 AM, velu said:

most of the people who name calls don't actually mean it .. maybe @New guy is an exception :giggle:

Come on dude stop covering up after this guy. He only likes you because you are "sensible". TN is a self respecting state that doesn't look for useless validation from guys like this. I would rather be respected than liked. despite what that poster says, he clearly meant everything he said. he supposedly said it to trigger Tamils it seems but it is him that got triggered by an acronym that didn't originate from the South

10 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Come on dude stop covering up after this guy. He only likes you because you are "sensible". TN is a self respecting state that doesn't look for useless validation from guys like this. I would rather be respected than liked. despite what that poster says, he clearly meant everything he said. he supposedly said it to trigger Tamils it seems but it is him that got triggered by an acronym that didn't originate from the South

Other way around, I think he said NG name calls TN on purpose, others don’t mean it. 

Edited by coffee_rules

32 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Coffee mama you would better stick to TN elections which is why you started this thread rather than dissing tambis or annas or their neighbors and their sasurals. See a lot of garbage posted here by those who haven't even been to TN. You are highly suspected in this case or guilty if I have to go by @Vilander's words

I only confronted that ash guy on Hindi issue which is an election issue in TN, others started comparing states, how is it my fault? My apology was not real , made in jest, to take it seriously, 

With all this stupid farmer protests, hardly any news generated by TN elections in the national news

Edited by coffee_rules

On 2/7/2021 at 8:11 AM, Real McCoy said:

You got it right man. Coffee unkil has some deep trauma ptsd from some tamil guy. 

On 2/7/2021 at 6:55 PM, Real McCoy said:

i dont have any respect for DK guys .. dumb , dumber and dumbest  :orderorder:

if i call dokla gang as gujju , if they get offended its their issue .. 

On 2/7/2021 at 7:04 PM, coffee_rules said:

Other way around, I think he said NG name calls TN on purpose, others don’t mean it. 

@New guy abused/abuses sachin haters , and i am sure he really mean it .. :(( 

he dont have any grudge on tamils , probably he might love tamils more because they love his god   

6 hours ago, velu said:

i dont have any respect for DK guys .. dumb , dumber and dumbest  :orderorder:

if i call dokla gang as gujju , if they get offended its their issue .. 

I dont have any either but why is this guy always take offense to an acronym and uses that to fuel his garbage

Some very wise decisions to relent to the demand of Devendra Kulla Vellahars by the BJP and AIADMK. While I do think that the DMK will sweep this election. Its important for the AIADMK to come second to in terms of vote and seat share to keep Sasikala out. DKV's are concentrated in the South and will aid to nullify the votes AMMK takes from the Devar community. If AIADMK+ can get more than 30% of the vote and keep AMMK alliance under 10% , EPS and OPS will hold on long term.

The are also going to aid to prop up OPS in Theni. Some very good caste oriented calls are being made by the NDA especially.

On 2/15/2021 at 8:20 PM, G_B_ said:

Some very wise decisions to relent to the demand of Devendra Kulla Vellahars by the BJP and AIADMK. While I do think that the DMK will sweep this election. Its important for the AIADMK to come second to in terms of vote and seat share to keep Sasikala out. DKV's are concentrated in the South and will aid to nullify the votes AMMK takes from the Devar community. If AIADMK+ can get more than 30% of the vote and keep AMMK alliance under 10% , EPS and OPS will hold on long term.

The are also going to aid to prop up OPS in Theni. Some very good caste oriented calls are being made by the NDA especially.

Once the election is over , OPS and EPS won’t be together .Their relationship is way too strained . Particularly if ADMK loses badly as expected .

OPS will put all the blame on Edappadi for the loss and will either try to grab control or join Sasikala . Only way EPS gets control of the party is if ADMK actually wins .

8 hours ago, BeautifulGame said:

Once the election is over , OPS and EPS won’t be together .Their relationship is way too strained . Particularly if ADMK loses badly as expected .

OPS will put all the blame on Edappadi for the loss and will either try to grab control or join Sasikala . Only way EPS gets control of the party is if ADMK actually wins .

Welcome back! 

9 hours ago, BeautifulGame said:

BJP will force them to stay together as long as admk is with BJP :giggle: