TN Elections

coffee_rules

Clash between PMK, bjp and admk among constituency selection. Both PMK and BJP gunning for seats with majority admk voters which irks admk party men and their voter base threaten repercussions. This is exactly what BJP wants.

Almost 6000 admk members are in sennai today to apply viruppa manu and disgruntled to learn that the number of days to apply has been reduced from march 5th to march 3rd and should be done by today itself. Everyone knows why this has been reduced.

1 hour ago, ravishingravi said:

Arguably the greatest artist I have ever seen. But when I hear his political ideas I feel like running to Periyar. 

Only urban brahmins vote for him.....

For all his ideas,  its his caste which gets him votes.

If he talked abour glorifying hitler his casteman would still vote for him.

Under guise of social justice he knows very well who votes for him. Where he contests will point at that.

22 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

Clash between PMK, bjp and admk among constituency selection. Both PMK and BJP gunning for seats with majority admk voters which irks admk party men and their voter base threaten repercussions. This is exactly what BJP wants.

Almost 6000 admk members are in sennai today to apply viruppa manu and disgruntled to learn that the number of days to apply has been reduced from march 5th to march 3rd and should be done by today itself. Everyone knows why this has been reduced.

And you think Mks pushing Udhay loyslists to the front of the line wont elicit a similar response? DMK already had one Ku Ka Selvam.

There are around 15 seats out of 234 in which there is clash. Bjp is having a clash of about 5 seats in kongu belt and Pmk having a clash of around 5 seats in northern belt. 5 seats there is clash between all three where vanniyer population is concentrated. 

Specifically bjp wants to accomodate vanathi and annamalai from cbe. They are facing push back there. But there is no issue in accolation in places like chennai or kk. These are small points which will be smoothened out.

This bjp gunning for winnable seats theory is bunkam. Its more about accomodating leaders with seats. Khusboo will contest a seat in chennai which will is guarenteed loss such as chepauk. H raja will contest the same seat he has always contested. Nainar will contest the seat he lost by a whisker in 2016. 3 seats in kk in which bjp came second.

2 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Arguably the greatest artist I have ever seen. But when I hear his political ideas I feel like running to Periyar. 

I'm offended by that statemtnt :lol: He is the greatest copy catter and overactor with a god complex

It appears congress want  seats with sitting mlas of dmk like hosur...

Dmk even in 18 was giving them hard seats. Nothing in Chennai or North Tn.

Cong needs to have self respect. If they settle for anything less than 30, they will face an uphill task everywhere in the country. If not 30 better to contest alone and even if you dont win many mlas build your base. RaGa is well liked in Tn. If they work hard they can get 10% of the vote. Within few election cycles.

51 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:
8 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Greatest artist? Hmm, I would beg to disagree,anyways films are a director's medium...

Its true. IMO in India, I have not seen an artist with capabilities as dancer, writer, director, actor. Versatility of subjects he has tackled. 

Ofcourse greatest is more of expression of respect. In artistic medium it’s subjective. But he has to be right up there. 

People should see Michael Madan Kamaraj even if they don’t know Tamil. If there is a highest league he belongs there. 

1 hour ago, ravishingravi said:

Its true. IMO in India, I have not seen an artist with capabilities as dancer, writer, director, actor. Versatility of subjects he has tackled. 

Ofcourse greatest is more of expression of respect. In artistic medium it’s subjective. But he has to be right up there. 

People should see Michael Madan Kamaraj even if they don’t know Tamil. If there is a highest league he belongs there. 

All limelight should go to crazy mohan for an amazing dialogue that is responsible for an unstoppable bout of laughter. kamal just happened to act in it

9 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

I think amit shah is cutting down congress options in tn...

Cong plan would be to use ammk as option v dmk.

But now ammk will be forced to merge 

Stop making the whole country bipolar. It will never happen. TN is always admk/dmk. deal with it

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

probably she dont want to mess with BJP again  :lol: 

considering the facilities she got in Karnataka jail, she might have promised not to interfere with admk after her release long back

3 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Stop making the whole country bipolar. It will never happen. TN is always admk/dmk. deal with it

Bjp will never stop trying...deal with that. We are not the Congress to gleefully accept decline

I remember people saying bengalis dont vote bjp. Look where we are....

I have seen it and I do understand some Tamil.

Not too impressed to be honest.He overdoes it,saw that in the Tamil version of Drishyam as well.But again, this is subjective.

8 hours ago, velu said:

BJP is the owner of ADMK now :giggle:

If people realize this, then they would go for DMK. I have no horse in this race, but only predicting the outcome if this is made out to the public more blatantly. Already DMK is banking on tying the obvious connection and getting political mileage

7 hours ago, G_B_ said:

Bjp will never stop trying...deal with that. We are not the Congress to gleefully accept decline

I remember people saying bengalis dont vote bjp. Look where we are....

By "we" do you mean you're a BJP karyakarta or what :hmmmm2: Interesting choice of words there. Then we as in Tamil people are not Bengalis. We don't vote for commies like WB does. You can keep trying but you will keep failing as Congress has. This process of getting a nation bipolar just leads to oligarchy like the US and Russia. Our democracy as corrupt as it is, is still better than bipartisan politics where if you don't like one, you have no other option to join the other. Its plain divide and conquer. You as in BJP (congress as well) have learnt well from the colonial brits in the past and are continuing the same.