"Kohli messaged around 12:30 am the night we were bowled out for 36": India's fielding coach reveals 'Mission Melbourne'

3 hours ago, King6 said:

Rahane said virat was and will be always my captain. I am his deputy. Rahane have don't problem with virat as captain. End of the matter. 

Good thing rahane is not the one who decides who should captian and who should not 

P..S. what else do you think rahane could have replied? That I am not ok with Kohli as captain? He would never set foot in a cricket field again if he dared to say that 

Edited by New guy
7 minutes ago, New guy said:

Good thing rahane is not the one who decides who should captian and who should not 

P..S. what else do you think rahane could have replied? That I am not ok with Kohli as captain? He would never set foot in a cricket field again if he dared to say that 

Rahane didn't tell like that. He knows about his batting contribution to team india. Fist rahane should concentrate on his batting.

8 minutes ago, King6 said:

He knows about his batting contribution to team india. Fist rahane should concentrate on his batting.

He's had two major contributions to India's toughest series in recent years - Dharamshala 2017, MCG 2019 & in both games his innings were crucial to the outcome. heck even Pujara contributed more on the last tour in 2018, but of course being Kohli's fan you won't mention the games/series he laid his eggs on :nevermind:

9 minutes ago, R!TTER said:

He's had two major contributions to India's toughest series in recent years - Dharamshala 2017, MCG 2019 & in both games his innings were crucial to the outcome. heck even Pujara contributed more on the last tour in 2018, but of course being Kohli's fan you won't mention the games/series he laid his eggs on :nevermind:

Rahane batting avg in home 39. He should improve. Otherwise his place in home conditions will be trouble.

18 minutes ago, King6 said:

Rahane batting avg in home 39. He should improve. Otherwise his place in home conditions will be trouble.

Kohli's away average is 44, he averages 36 in England and NZ. Going by your argument, Kohli should not be picked for the next tours to Eng and NZ.

Yes Rahane should improve his home performance, but to question his place right after he's led the team to the biggest ever historical series win is illogical.

Edited by ShoonyaSifar
1 minute ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Kohli's away average is 44, he averages 36 in England and NZ. Going by your argument, Kohli should not be picked for the next tours to Eng and NZ.

Yes Rahane should improve his home performance, but to question his place right after he's led the team to the biggest ever historical series win is illogical.

Kohli first england series disaster. Last series Kohli scored almost 600 runs. In this generation away test most runs as indian is Kohli. Kohli scored 100s in all sena countries. This generation indian batsman no one scored 100 in all sena countries. Kohli away runs is highest among all his generation indian batsman. I am not against rahane in team. I want rahane improve in home conditions. Mayank better' than rahane in home conditions.

4 hours ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Kohli averages 50+ in the fewest countries out of any batsman in the "Fab 4"