2023 Our Best Chance to win World Cup ?

Currently we have 7 well established players and they are in prime form of the life  and 5 of them will retire so best and last chance to win World cup this decade 

Rohit age 33
Dhawan Age 35
Kohli Age 32
Hardik Pandya 26
Jadeja 32
Bumrah 27
Shami 30 ( original age 34)

Even Not so established  players are very good  that is 
Pant,Gill,klRahul,Natrajan,Thakur,Kuldeep,sundar

What do u guys think ?

10 minutes ago, helperononline said:

Currently we have 7 well established players and they are in prime form of the life  and 5 of them will retire so best and last chance to win World cup this decade 

Rohit age 33
Dhawan Age 35
Kohli Age 32
Hardik Pandya 26
Jadeja 32
Bumrah 27
Shami 30 ( original age 34)

Even Not so established  players are very good  that is 
Pant,Gill,klRahul,Natrajan,Thakur,Kuldeep,sundar

What do u guys think ?

Need to opening pair change. Otherwise it's very tough. I want Rohit gill or Rohit pant for opening

2 minutes ago, King6 said:

England team too strong.will see

Kohli  and Rohit now occupy No 1 and No 2 position in batting No 10 position to Bairstow

Jigar archer No 10 and bumrah no 3 in bowling

Only all rounder England has 3 and 4 

chris woakes and Ben stokes while jaddu is at 7

But woakes and stokes bowling will not be of much help because world cup is in India

Just now, helperononline said:

Kohli  and Rohit now occupy No 1 and No 2 position in batting No 10 position to Bairstow

Jigar archer No 10 and bumrah no 3 in bowling

Only all rounder England has 3 and 4 

chris woakes and Ben stokes while jaddu is at 7

But woakes and stokes bowling will not be of much help because world cup is in India

England have power hitters. And openers quick starters. Indian openers slow start in pp. More depending on top3. England have depth batting. 

Just now, King6 said:

England have power hitters. And openers quick starters. Indian openers slow start in pp. More depending on top3. England have depth batting. 

After dhoni left we have a bit of concern in middle order but I feel

Jaddu, pant and pandya will do power hitting better if Rohit / kohli can anchor the inning with them

2 minutes ago, helperononline said:

Dhawan is good beleive me he is a underrated player due to his poor batting technique

Dhawan good in big matches. But our top3 slots same players from 2013. This is not good. Opponents will come good plans against them. We need to change our top3 

2019 was. All key players in early 30s, a bowling attack in peak form. But the TM messed up the team 3-4 months before the WC and the fate was sealed.

If we go into this WC with the same TM, irrespective of the quality of young players, we will again get beaten in the SF. The back to back ODI series losses vs NZ and Aus have already showed the vulnerabilities and limitations of this TM

I think 2023 is not going to be as good a chance as 2019 was.  

We had peak Bumrah - a guy who essentially shuts down 10 overs, we had peak KulCha, guys who ruled the middle overs.  Oh and add Bhuvi, Shami to the mix.  

This was the best bowling unit India has had in this century, maybe even longer.  And the batting resources had prime Rohit and prime Kohli, both India ODI ATGs already.  And we had a bunch of quality batsmen around them.

The problem was the utter mismanagement of resources by our team, that led to the sad underachievement in 2019.  2023 is a long way away, and to expect that level of dominance in Asian conditions is no given.  

Too early to say at this point. But my gut says 2023 is going to break the sequence of host teams winning the WC.  

7 minutes ago, sandeep said:

We had peak Bumrah - a guy who essentially shuts down 10 overs, we had peak KulCha, guys who ruled the middle overs.  Oh and add Bhuvi, Shami to the mix.  

This was the best bowling unit India has had in this century, maybe even longer.  And the batting resources had prime Rohit and prime Kohli, both India ODI ATGs already.  And we had a bunch of quality batsmen around them.

The problem was the utter mismanagement of resources by our team, that led to the sad underachievement in 2019.  2023 is a long way away, and to expect that level of dominance in Asian conditions is no given.  

Too early to say at this point. But my gut says 2023 is going to break the sequence of host teams winning the WC.  

Positive thing is home conditions. In home conditions rohith Sharma will be beast mode. 2019 sf loss  reason was weather also. But england all players in prime form

37 minutes ago, helperononline said:

After dhoni left we have a bit of concern in middle order but I feel

Jaddu, pant and pandya will do power hitting better if Rohit / kohli can anchor the inning with them

Lmao... After dhoni left we concern in middle order?? Ohh really..

Lol it was thala nd his partner in crime midget Jadhav who phucked India's shot in last world cup due to their combined heroics (for opposition) Even before world cup these two were phucking indian middle order with their pedestrian batting..

I can't recall how many times these two (thala & jadhav) bogged our top order batsmen's hardwork.. many times our top three were laying foundation for 350 score ( quite norm these days) only to be left scrapping to a paltry 280-320 score just because of thala's antics...

Now with rahul, pant, pandya, jaddu.. our middle & late middle order will be stronger than anyone bar england.

5 minutes ago, helperononline said:

Not a bad idea

Shikhar Dhawan

Rohit

Gill 

Kohli

Sundar

Pant 

Pandya

Jadeja

Shami

Bumrah

Siraj/kuldeep

With three geriatrics over 35 (36, 38 and 35) in top 4, forget winning the WC, even reaching semi finals will be a miracle. No team has ever won a WC with such an old top order

29 minutes ago, sandeep said:

We won't have thala nd midget Jadhav this time around ... Lol even Bangladesh of all people had a stronger middle order than our 2019 team.. where everyone knew take out India's top 3.. nd win the match

1 minute ago, Amit228 said:

Lmao... After dhoni left we concern in middle order?? Ohh really..

Lol it was thala nd his partner in crime midget Jadhav who phucked India's shot in last world cup due to their combined heroics (for opposition) Even before world cup these two were phucking indian middle order with their pedestrian batting..

I can't recall how many times these two (thala & jadhav) bogged our top order batsmen's hardwork.. many times our top three were laying foundation for 350 score ( quite norm these days) only to be left scrapping to a paltry 280-320 score just because of thala's antics...

Now with rahul, pant, pandya, jaddu.. our middle & late middle order will be stronger than anyone bar england.

Rahul ,pant, pandya all these players are big hitters they don't play according to suitation

What will you do if India lose 4 wickets under 10 over pandya and pant cannot come and hit sixes for the remaining 40 overs right ? We really need someone down the order to play with responsibility incase of collapse currently we don't have that one player