Riots in Red Fort is similar to US Capitol riots - Liberals were vocal then but quiet now?

Austin 3:!6

17 hours ago, urbestfriend said:

Exactly. From the picture we cannot make out it is Khalistani or NIshan sahib flag. Its one's word vs other.  

But why is Nisan Sahib flag coming to Lal quila when it is supposed to be Farmer's protest? 

The onus is on you to prove your propaganda claims that it is Khalistan flag.  Btw, here's the picture, clearly no Khalistan text on either flag. They're Kesri/Nishan Sahib. 

QS7zW2h.jpg

Edited by vice

41 minutes ago, vice said:

The onus is on you to prove your propaganda claims that it is Khalistan flag.  Btw, here's the picture, clearly no Khalistan text on either flag. They're Kesri/Nishan Sahib. 

QS7zW2h.jpg

It is a 2D picture. Just like you say there is no clear evidence of Khalistan printed in this pic. What about the other side?

How can you say for sure there is no Khalistan printed on the other side? 

Can you respond to the question on what was the need to hoist even the Nishan Sahib or Kesari in the Red Fort  or you want to bury the question under the hatchet?

It is a 2D picture. Just like you say there is no clear evidence of Khalistan printed in this pic. What about the other side?
How can you say for sure there is no Khalistan printed on the other side? 

Can you respond to the question on what was the need to hoist even the Nishan Sahib or Kesari in the Red Fort  or you want to bury the question under the hatchet?
Meh,the whole world knows it was the K gang.

Those guys were twirling swords and spears like baboons on the red fort.

2 hours ago, vice said:

QS7zW2h.jpg

Khalistani is just a fringe group, they dont have an official flag to represent them. If you google, you can see both flags, one with Khalistan written on it and one without Khalistan text.  

https://www.shutterstock.com/search/khalistan+flag

As you can see here, there are Khalistani flags without text being written on it. 

But most importantly Nishan Sahib flag that is used in Gurudwaras are always triangular and mostly kesari color. So my question is what was rectangular flag doing there on lal quila?  Can you show me one picture of a gurudwara with a rectangular flag with yellow background? 

Also lets see the sequence of events. 

Before republic day some canadian khalistani instiagates the people to hoist Khalistani flag with 2.5 Lakh USD.

Police earmarks a different street for tractor rally , but dont allow the permission to come to red fort. 

These folks flouts the rule and attacks police, resulting in a riot. Many policemen injured

They come to red fort and hoists some flag other than Indian flag while shouting "raj karega Khalsa" 

I want to understand which part of this belongs to farmer protest? 

Edited by urbestfriend

3 hours ago, vice said:

QS7zW2h.jpg

So what is kesri/nisan sahib doing there on red fort. Those who hoisted that flag in front of tricolor should be thrown in to prision. What does farmer's protest has to do with this flag.

12 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Only in a Fake Democracy...questions are asked about Nishan Sahib hoisting. It has more Respect in True Democracies like USA & Canada :nice:

Do you took same stance had it been Jai shree ram flag or some rss flag and why do we need to follow US/ UK in everything. In their democracy they screw around with everyone including in their own family . Besides, I have seen them wearing flags undergarments can you do the same with the flag which has been hoisted in front of tricolor.

8 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Big deal was made about hoisting the flag near the tri-color....that's why I posted the videos......what about this

Nishan Sahib.jpg

It was a big deal. If you don't see the difference between these 2 events and kind of people I don't have to say anything. BTW have they hoisted it on Red Fort? Answer me this,have you taken the same stance had some 1000 of karsewak butchered and lynched the police forces them to jump from 30-40 feet walls and then hoisted Jai Sree Ram flag in front of tricolor. If you still says it's not a big deal I salute u and say you are the champion of true democracy however if it's anything else than you got your answer.

Edited by raki05

10 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Really, Butchered & lynched. There are photos of Bhagwa flag above the tri-color in the past above the RSS offices....did any Sikh or Hindu make a big deal about that?

Looks like you haven't seen the video where they tried to run the tractor over polic and how police jumped of the wall to save their life. Why you are evading my question had you have same instance had same thing has done by Karsewak in front of red fort. You can have your organization flag in your office along with tricolor but you can't have any other flag at red fort in front of tricolor that too in this manner which show a rebellious protest against national flag, remember if they really wanted to protest against sitting gov they could have done it in front of BJP office. Clearly you don't see the significance of the place and certain tradition which we have followed since independence in terms of hoisting national flags and conduct which we follow for the respect of national flag.

Edited by raki05

3 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:

SFJ writes to ambassadors to ban modi from visiting their countries

OMG,I can't stop laughing here.

These primal sword wielding apes are so deluded to believe anyone can listen to them

It may be because of decades of experience but the general jihadi apologists online and their on the ground activists appear more sophisticated and somewhat convincing to the woke mind.

This bunch is absolute clown level in all spheres. Absurd childish arguments like they didn't consult us, open collaboration on google drive, republic day mayhem in the capital, long term khalistani goals in video on twitter.  

15 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

There is nothing to evade your question.....what difference would that make? bjp is rss idelogy.....same thing you can happily hoist it. Also there was a Kisan Morcha flag too hoisted with the Nishan Sahib. 

You are one true champion of democracy if you see nothing wrong and the way it was done.

19 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

There is nothing to evade your question.....what difference would that make? bjp is rss idelogy.....same thing you can happily hoist it. Also there was a Kisan Morcha flag too hoisted with the Nishan Sahib. 

For you, your religion is everything just like an  Islamist who thinks religion is first and country is next. Nobody cares if you hoist your flag  somewhere else. But for most Indians, red fort is not just another building. It is a  monument which signifies our independence struggle, our freedom as this is the place where tricolor is first hoisted. You have no sense of history. pride, and patriotism. 

Edited by urbestfriend

16 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

I never said...'Great job'....it's just that 'Khalistani flag' was mentioned to defame the Sikh farmers & create riots by the moronic godi media.....I agree that it was not necessary at that time since it almost derailed the Farmer's protest But a big deal was made out of it....I don't think that as any insult to the Indian flag....it was still flying high.

That Red Fort has seen the Mogul flag, the Nishan Sahib in 1783, then the British flag...finally after the Independence....the Indian flag. 

And that's why it has great significance ... that inspite of so much insurgency , attack and foreign ruling we got our independence back and no one can hoist any other flag at red fort than our tri color. You are saying no one disrespected national flag but there was a video where someone from those frenzy crowd given a national flag to those goons and they threw it around and later hoisted their own flag. Also had they have guts to climb on to the main pole where nation flag was hoisted they would have done the same there. No one can defend such heinous act saying it was no disrespect or no big deal if that was not a big deal i am not sure what would be the big deal.

51 minutes ago, raki05 said:

And that's why it has great significance ... that inspite of so much insurgency , attack and foreign ruling we got our independence back and no one can hoist any other flag at red fort than our tri color. You are saying no one disrespected national flag but there was a video where someone from those frenzy crowd given a national flag to those goons and they threw it around and later hoisted their own flag. Also had they have guts to climb on to the main pole where nation flag was hoisted they would have done the same there. No one can defend such heinous act saying it was no disrespect or no big deal if that was not a big deal i am not sure what would be the big deal.

Is it just about flag only or rioting , beating up policemen, weilding sword, funding anarchy, and mostly trying to sow seeds of division on basis of communal lines and reviving Khalistani agenda and being in cahoots with ISI. Dont fall for what a big deal for some random flag. It wasnt as if some individual randomly went there and hoisted a flag.

4 minutes ago, mishra said:

Is it just about flag only or rioting , beating up policemen, weilding sword, funding anarchy, and mostly trying to sow seeds of division on basis of communal lines and reviving Khalistani agenda and being in cahoots with ISI. Dont fall for what a big deal for some random flag. It wasnt as if some individual randomly went there and hoisted a flag.

Absolutely anyone with unbiased eye can see what those goons did there. I was talking about flag coz the poster mentioned that it was not Khalistani but some sikh flag. Police should have shoot those goons like they do in democracy like US and UK .

Only idiots here will support that.

Try hoisting that flag in the Canadian building and watch yourself dropping the bar of soap.

4 hours ago, raki05 said:

Absolutely anyone with unbiased eye can see what those goons did there. I was talking about flag coz the poster mentioned that it was not Khalistani but some sikh flag. Police should have shoot those goons like they do in democracy like US and UK .

Exactly, Its about manner, cause and message

Stop sharing your personal jail experiences & explain how many times this dumbass dropped the soap  after using the tri-color as a snot rag spacer.png

spacer.png

Wow nice comeback..do you have any original thoughts? Oh that's right..apes don't have them

Why don't you go back to playing sword sword or whatever it is you do in Kaneda