Discussion on Farmers issues in India

dial_100

On 6/21/2021 at 11:08 PM, Khota said:

All farmers are feeling the heat but farmers from regions which have well established mandi system are protesting the most as the system was working.

I keep on bringing govt. employees because govt. sector still has India dependent on foreign countries.

Farmers have made India self sufficient and still make 5000 rs pm.

I feel for all the homeless people and other workers too. Start a thread for that and I will post.

As a matter of fact I want all daily labor and farmers to be gauranteed a pension also.

I saw farmers coming in tractors, expensive luxury cars, didn't know they could buy all that in 5000 per month.

Edited by rkt.india

On 5/29/2021 at 11:18 PM, coffee_rules said:

So sad, that Amul’s stand had to be fought with authorities by attacks from foreign Vegan mafia. They went to ASC complaining about the well known Amul ads that are so topical and about the nation. Fcuk Peta and other such foreign NGOs preaching Indians how to treat animals. Facking wokies 

They further claimed that milk is not a complete food, is harmful to health and is less nutritious than plantbased food. They also claimed that dairy farming is not good for cattle as they are subjected to cruelty and that plant-based beverages are a more sustainable food system as compared to dairy milk.

ASCI observed that plant-based milk is not covered under the definition of ‘milk’ as per the 

Food Safety and Standards Authority

of India (

FSSAI

). It upheld Amul’s contention that “plant-based beverages are impersonating and masquerading as dairy products”.

As per FSSAI guidelines, milk is considered as a vegetarian product. Plant-based beverages also have proteins and beneficial minerals, however, most plant-based milks have lower protein content than milk”

If people stop using animal milk, animals like cows, buffaloes, goats will go extinct quickly and will become endangered species because they are only kept for milk and meat.

5 hours ago, rkt.india said:

I saw farmers coming in tractors, expensive luxury cars, didn't know they could buy all that in 5000 per month.

Stop it. This party line nonsense does not work.

Why are only farmers from Punjab protesting ? South has lot of agriculture too. I didn’t hear any protests in south. It seems more like a state issue than farmers issue. Or congress issue.

Edited by gattaca

2 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Punjab farmers stared the protest...Haryana farmers gave full support & joined in...these are the two main states....UP elections in the near future will determine how much support bjp's main vote bank state has towards the farmers. Time will tell.

and farmers of all other states are irrelevant?

30 minutes ago, Khota said:

No they are not. Why do you like twisting words?

Again if only two states are protesting they are politically motivated. Haryana proximity to Punjab tells the influence of congress party. South has AP, Telangana and TN who does major agriculture none have joined. Even Bihar, UP, maha didn’t join. This is more of a political problem than a farmer problem. 

39 minutes ago, gattaca said:

Again if only two states are protesting they are politically motivated. Haryana proximity to Punjab tells the influence of congress party. South has AP, Telangana and TN who does major agriculture none have joined. Even Bihar, UP, maha didn’t join. This is more of a political problem than a farmer problem. 

The states that are dispropotionately affected are in the forefront. Punjab has zero industry except for agriculture. But a gauranteed MSP helps all the farmers just not punjab alone.