IPL Auction - My predictions

2 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

I think Thala values historical performance more than current form.. Look at the players they picked in 2018 - Watson, Harbhajan, Rayudu and now Uthappa.. 

What's common between them? They all did well for their previous franchisees few years ago and were on a decline when Thala picked them..

I see both Maxwell and Finch fit that definition, but given that Maxwell offers something extra with the ball, Thala might be thinking about him doing the Jadhav/Raina role with the ball

Finch ticks one more box- leadership core. 

CSK likes to have international or Franchises captains . Ill be suspired if they go for maxwell....doesnt fit CSK mindset . A player bigger then team is what CSK never likes. 

They like players who form a unit then being individuals 

Who are some uncapped players that might evoke interest?

Shahrukh Khan is one that comes to mind.. Built like a tank, hitter down the order and can bowl as well

M Sidharth was released by KKR.. Very handy left arm orthodox. Has been doing well in domestic T20s

Anyone else?

Hales and Vince..RCB must have a go at one or both. Top players

Qais Ahmed another who should be looked at...Mumbai need a spinner who can bamboozle.

Among the Indian ones..Hari Nishanth for teams like KKR, Punjab,SRH.

Kuldeep Sen and Ronit More as upcoming pacers hopefully get picked.

40 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

Who are some uncapped players that might evoke interest?

Shahrukh Khan is one that comes to mind.. Built like a tank, hitter down the order and can bowl as well

M Sidharth was released by KKR.. Very handy left arm orthodox. Has been doing well in domestic T20s

Anyone else?

Shahrukh wud  get the bidding going , lets see who else

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Mi will buy him. But u never know with kohli being a sachin bhakt 

Will be a disaster and hope that doesn’t happen. Nepo kid or not he has huge potential, has been trained right and has had the best facilities. From what I have seen,he has the talent to be much better than Rohan Gavaskar at least.

I won’t say Binny because I personally thought Stuart was alright.

1 hour ago, Vickydev said:

Hales and Vince..RCB must have a go at one or both. Top players

Qais Ahmed another who should be looked at...Mumbai need a spinner who can bamboozle.

Among the Indian ones..Hari Nishanth for teams like KKR, Punjab,SRH.

Kuldeep Sen and Ronit More as upcoming pacers hopefully get picked.

Better to go for Adil Rashid than Qais. 

1 minute ago, adi B said:

Kyle Jamieson will be one of the worst signings ,I get the feeling he'll be a massive flop just like Corey anderson .

Teams need to be wary of him 

Kiwis have generally struggled in IPL except for Brendon McCullum, KW and Boult in last season. Rosco, Southee, Anderson, Oram, Neesham, Mills, Jeetan, Sodhi all failed.

28 minutes ago, adi B said:

DC needs a middle order hitter desperately,might even add a top order bat or an opener .

Bowling is strong already ,I am happy with it .

I'd give dan Sam's more games this season and Carey over hetmeyer

Sams is traded to RCB and carrey i think has been released. 

IF dc wants to win no way on earth can iyer bat ahead of guys like heytmer n pant