Vijay Hazare Trophy 2021

Looked at the UP team playing the finals.

Average age is 23, led by a 22 yr old captain, youngest player is 17 yrs old (Aaqib) and oldest player is Samarth Singh at 29. Only two players above 25 - Samarth and Akshdeep (27).

They have Rinku Singh (23),  Kartik Tyagi (18), Purnank Tyagi (20) and Aryan Juyal (19) on the bench. 

Such a young team in the finals :congrats:

Edited by ShoonyaSifar

I don’t think he has improved a bit same huge gape between bat and pad, its our domestic bowlers incompetency rather than his brilliance.Nobody exploits his incoming ball weakness,international bowlers won’t give him those pies,he will be sitting duck against Cummins or Anderson.he  has always been domestic bully nothing over exuberant 

2 minutes ago, VT87 said:

I don’t think he has improved a bit same huge gape between bat and pad, its our domestic bowlers incompetency rather than his brilliance.Nobody exploits his incoming ball weakness,international bowlers won’t give him those pies,he will be sitting duck against Cummins or Anderson.he  has always been domestic bully nothing over exuberant 

He hit the only bowler who was getting some movement out of the attack. Has been playing a carefree game since there is no movement. Atleast approach wise this is impressive.

6 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

You serious? This is white ball cricket and he has to use the powerplay. Just for the record, Shaw was owning that kyle jamieson in A matches in NZ, the same one who made our maharathis quake in their boots.

Same Shaw didn’t last long 2 overs against Cummins.

1 minute ago, SK_IH said:

Imagine Shaw & Padikkal opening in 1st ODI against England instead we will have thigh slapper, who has absolutely no chance of playing next ODI WC

Shaw doing everything to break that door open. Most audacious innings in a domestic final that I have watched recently that too in such a huge chase. Toying with the highest wickets taker in VHT - Shivam Sharma.