Sky seems to be Jadhav part 2

4 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

I am yet to come across anyone who felt Ishan was better than pant in u19. 

That is your problem then. In fact may  be it is the T20 format that is making Kishen look even more destructive and crazy hitter than Pant but a lot of fans felt Ishan was the calmer one with better temperament than Pant during the U-19 days and future captain.

Ironically today Pant looks like the calmer and reasonable player and Ishan seems like a show pony (in a good way)

There you go. New adventure for you today.

2 hours ago, Global.Baba said:

That is your problem then. In fact may  be it is the T20 format that is making Kishen look even more destructive and crazy hitter than Pant but a lot of fans felt Ishan was the calmer one with better temperament than Pant during the U-19 days and future captain.

Ironically today Pant looks like the calmer and reasonable player and Ishan seems like a show pony (in a good way)

There you go. New adventure for you today.

I watched that u19 WC not sure if you did. 

Just now, jf1gp_1 said:

I watched that u19 WC not sure if you did. 

good to know and probably that’s what makes it even more weird   why you found it so surprising that Pant and Kishen were talked about in the same vein at that time and some people might have picked Kishen over Pant.

1 hour ago, Global.Baba said:

good to know and probably that’s what makes it even more weird   why you found it so surprising that Pant and Kishen were talked about in the same vein at that time and some people might have picked Kishen over Pant.

Please point to the game you felt ishan outplayed pant or even Sarfaraz that wc