Despite how it may turn out today: Rahul Chahar in LOI’s must be backed.

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

he shudnt be even judged ...to much dew

i judge players on their temperament first and foremost. That is why I was rating Sundar and Thakur all these years even they looked average. That spark you can tell.

You can have all the talent in the world but still be mentally fragile and have other issues  (Shaw and other examples)

Chahar has the first biggest skill that can’t be taught , calm head. Rest he will learn 

Totally agree, he isn’t weak unlike kulcha. He got hit, but he kept coming back.

Kulcha is so 2019, & given kohli’s confidence in kuldeep he is going to go with chahal for the first couple of games & will get tonked. Kuldeep might get a chance in decider, will be unable to handle pressure & get tonked too. Hopefully not, but I am not holding my breath.

Chahar tewatia bishnoi.. play them.. bishnoi is like rashids ( adil and khan) .. predominantly googly which is absolutely a fantastic weapon in loi specially in t20 against a righ hander. You cant step out as it may be a googly ( see virat against adil 4th match), you cannot pull flat as you can miscue ( see virat first match)..two ways to counter.. slog sweep with feet outside the line ( or else lbw), or trust your eyes pick it and smash it like sky

Edited by neel roy