Will Rohit Sharma be able to score another double century in ODIs?

27 minutes ago, zen said:

Cricinfo probably took my cue and exposed how Rohit is able to get those runs:

1194880_900x1125.png&w=1140&cquality=40&

By not taking his catches, the opposition messed Ind up. The middle order remained relatively undercooked and the guy went missing when it counted (and finally catch taken)

The guy is playing like 2-3 innings in one knock at times ... I wonder how many chances will he need to hit a 200 if he can probably on a small ground v some minnow :lol:

More than tuk tuk (when the need is to be proactive), it could be about how many chances he gets ... even in the last T20, where he played his only decent inning in the series, he was dropped by Wood for e.g.

Good stuff. At least you didn’t spend multiple hours on statsguru for this post. 

Eventually, when his luck runs out (catches taken more frequently) and he also goes into a bad phase, there will be no where to go :cry1:

Many of Sachin fanboys (who care more about personal milestones), who have switched over to "Mumbai's" Rohit, will dump him to support someone like "Mumbai's"  Shaw (and ironically praising his ability to get going quickly) ... Sad realities of cricket and reasons why these fanboys will never be taken seriously anywhere. Only place for them to hide is in the poor company of each other  

Edited by zen
56 minutes ago, zen said:

Cricinfo probably took my cue and exposed how Rohit is able to get those runs:

1194880_900x1125.png&w=1140&cquality=40&

By not taking his catches, the opposition messed Ind up. The middle order remained relatively undercooked and the guy went missing when it counted (and finally catch taken)

The guy is playing like 2-3 innings in one knock at times ... I wonder how many chances will he need to hit a 200 if he can probably on a small ground v some minnow :lol:

More than tuk tuk (when the need is to be proactive), it could be about how many chances he gets ... even in the last T20, where he played his only decent inning in the series, he was dropped by Wood for e.g.

Took cue from you? FCA has been talked about (and ridiculed) on CW for years. You just latched on to it for your anti-Rohit agenda :laugh:. I don't know what's more pathetic, using a dubious theory primarily for an agenda against one player or claiming that Cricinfo took cue from you when the concept has been discussed to death elsewhere :lol:.

Richard's First Chance Average theory

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Took cue from you? FCA has been talked about (and ridiculed) on CW for years. You just latched on to it for your anti-Rohit agenda :laugh:. I don't know what's more pathetic, using a dubious theory primarily for an agenda against one player or claiming that Cricinfo took cue from you when the concept has been discussed to death elsewhere :lol:.

Richard's First Chance Average theory

Again the use of strawman, typical Sachin fanboy mindset :p:

27 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Please elaborate more on how Cricinfo took cue from you :p:

That is an appropriate question worthy of an answer --> By bringing it to the attention (the topic) on how guys like Rohit have benefited from catches dropped in the WC ... In the past too, I had done some threads "using data from cricinfo" to develop an idea  (can't recall which ones in particular atm but remember a few instances vaguely) and saw similar articles later on cricinfo ... I do not visit cricbuzz much to comment on its articles 

This one I recall because it has been discussed many times here 

PS I have used articles from cricinfo too to drive discussion here:

Edited by zen

@Jimmy Cliff time for me to ask a question 

It feels good to see people use my idea. Here too I have found many users use my lines or the posting style whether consciously or subconsciously over the years. Not only on forums, but even outside, I have changed cultures whether it is dressing, managing issues, policies, and so on. Annoyingly, people want to look and act like me  (and some are kind enough to even tell me that like we switched to this brand after see you wear it. Or they have done their hair like me. You should ask the brand to pay you to advertise them and so on). Which is good for someone who moved to another country esp. after living a sheltered life in Ind, where I am shouting for water even though I am standing right next to the fridge. I have even changed perceptions of many on how the look at Indians. On the other hand, I have seen enough jealous people too including in India, for e.g. I took my shiny new car to college, only to discover it had been scratched. 

We may be "anonymous" here, it does not mean we do not influence. A student or a software engineer here may feel equally powerful to taken on a General Management Professional on subject of cricket, but that not make the them a general manager in any capacity. 

Why would it worry you if Cricinfo did use my idea? Are you with Cricinfo? 

Edited by zen
2 minutes ago, zen said:

It feels good to see people use my idea. Here too I have found many users use my lines or the posting style whether consciously or subconsciously over the years. Not only on forums, but even outside, I have changed cultures whether it is dressing, managing issues, and so on. People want to look and act like me (and some are kind enough to even tell me that like we switched to this brand after see you wear it. You should ask the brand to pay you to advertise them and so on). Which is good for someone who moved to another country esp. after living a sheltered life in Ind, where I am shouting for water even though I am standing right next to the fridge. I have changed perceptions of many on how the look at Indians.

We may be "anonymous" here, it does not mean we do not influence. A student here may feel equally powerful to taken on a General Management Professional here on subject of cricket, but that not make the student a general manager in any capacity. 

Why would it be worry you if Cricinfo did use my idea? Are you with Cricinfo? 

You are a disgrace. If you left india that’s fine but no need to take potshots at India. Saying stuff like “sonot surprised that you used the only skill you posses, like many on streets in Ind)   :winky: 

and “Btw, where can I get a law degree w/o going to the college. When I was in Ind, I could do that but am out of touch now :hmmmm:”  shows how much of a loser you are.

You’re probably one of those folks who felt so ashamed of their roots that they moved abroad and changed their names to fit in with the goras.

5 minutes ago, zen said:

It feels good to see people use my idea. Here too I have found many users use my lines or the posting style whether consciously or subconsciously over the years. Not only on forums, but even outside, I have changed cultures whether it is dressing, managing issues, and so on. People want to look and act like me (and some are kind enough to even tell me that like we switched to this brand after see you wear it. You should ask the brand to pay you to advertise them and so on). Which is good for someone who moved to another country esp. after living a sheltered life in Ind, where I am shouting for water even though I am standing right next to the fridge. I have changed perceptions of many on how the look at Indians.

We may be "anonymous" here, it does not mean we do not influence. A student here may feel equally powerful to taken on a General Management Professional here on subject of cricket, but that not make the student a general manager in any capacity. 

Why would it be worry you if Cricinfo did use my idea? Are you with Cricinfo? 

Bruuhh plz.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyJaWaB99egMJh3RrhzlZ

7 hours ago, sarchasm said:

That piece of stat is specifically filtered to pick only the matches where Rohit flopped. Its only value - comic value - is to demonstrate if you have a total lack in life and unhealthy obsession, you turn into a retard like @zen

If you take the cut-off date from that filter, you can see Rohit has played 45 matches in that time. In 28 of those matches where Rohit failed by his standards is shown in that stat above.

So what happened in the rest of 17 matches? RGS average 160 at a SR of 104. :hysterical:

Oo3KTZ1.png

I mean, here you have a opener who's practically winning you matches single-handedly in 17 out of 45 matches - 1 out of every 2.5 match. Now show me an opener who has done more......EVER.

@Jamadagni I have not seen your response to this reply from the post.

I went through the thread again including reading posts from blocked posters including @Laaloo @ShoonyaSifar 

Did not notice this before. So after I post something, the guy below makes an unnecessary comment despite knowing he is blocked and I am not reading his post:

Just answer the question. It’s a yes or no question dumbass. 

then continues with his attempts to troll 

another fanboy comes in to write the following (who spends most of his time on writing against other players) 

And yet somebody glorify Lara 400 or 500 everywhere which cost WI match they could have won if Lara dint chase for the glory selfishly. Atleast rohit 200 always leads us to victory.

Strawman used. Different formats 

That piece of stat is specifically filtered to pick only the matches where Rohit flopped. Its only value - comic value - is to demonstrate if you have a total lack in life and unhealthy obsession, you turn into a retard like @zen

another fanboy jumps in with irrelevant facts and strawman as replied 

then the blocked troll writes this:

It’s simple. I see you trolling, I hit the troll vote. Easy as that.

a troll talking about trolling nice 

another blocked troll writes this (when I had seen him devote his life writing against other players) and when no one even reads his posts anymore

This manchild is shamelessly still stuck at those filtered cherry picked stats. Went into a hiding for a few months after the humiliation in the WC but refuses to learn.

Then the first blocked poster takes another potshot:

You are a disgrace. If you left india that’s fine but no need to take potshots at India. Saying stuff like “sonot surprised that you used the only skill you posses, like many on streets in Ind)   :winky: 

and “Btw, where can I get a law degree w/o going to the college. When I was in Ind, I could do that but am out of touch now :hmmmm:”  shows how much of a loser you are.

You’re probably one of those folks who felt so ashamed of their roots that they moved abroad and changed their names to fit in with the goras.

Strawman and again knowing that his posts are not being read so writing anything that comes to his mind 

Poor posting because of extreme fanboyism .

1 minute ago, zen said:

I went through the thread again including reading posts from blocked posters including @Laaloo @ShoonyaSifar 

Did not notice this before. So after I post something, the guy below makes an unnecessary comment despite knowing he is blocked and I am not reading his post:

another fanboy comes in to write the following (who spends most of his time on writing against other players) 

another blocked troll writes this (when I had seen him devote his life writing against other players) and when no one even reads his posts anymore

Strawman and again knowing that his posts are not being read so writing anything that comes to his mind 

Manchild, we all get it. Cricinfo tracks your posts for their editorial content. Any further delusions? 

5 minutes ago, zen said:

Manchild, we all get it. Cricinfo tracks your posts for their editorial content. Any further delusions? 

2 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

This is probably the only time your posts will be read by me ever ... so who is "we", the blocked trolls here to write against other players to support a few :hysterical:

Just now, zen said:

This is probably the only time your posts will be read by me ever ... so who is "we", the blocked trolls here to write against other players to support a few :hysterical:

A child after getting schooled repeatedly by teachers/ peers starts to live in its own fantasy world to ease the pain and humiliation.

Seek professional help and see a shrink without any further delay. 

4 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

A child after getting schooled repeatedly by teachers/ peers starts to live in its own fantasy world to ease the pain and humiliation.

Seek professional help and see a shrink without any further delay. 

Ah ah so that is where the word delusion comes in ... all the time you posted to my post knowing that you had been blocked a long time ago, hoping that I somehow read them :hysterical:

I looked at your profile to see what you post here ... Does Kohli spank you in your dreams? ... Do you have venomous teeth, if so I know folks who can help to remove them :hmmmm:

Last chance to respond to this if you want (so you don't feel you went unnoticed),  then you will be back to the hell hole where you can back yourself to probably responding to me knowing no one is reading them (follow your advise and seek some professional help)

Edited by zen