India: Covid - II

kepler37b

On 1/13/2022 at 9:55 AM, EnterTheVoid said:

Massive respect for Stuge, nothing but contempt for anti - vax sh/it stain pests like yourself :thumbsup:

Why are you here anyway? To tell the people that have COVID that their illness is a hoax? Shouldn't you be trawling the gutters of conspiracy forums like you usually do?

Don't like your words thrown back at your face? Yeah, I can see why :laugh:

Why am I here? I'm here to talk about cricket? Why are you here maggot? You are throwing nothing back at me stupid :lol:

There are numerous articles and data points to prove that vaccines work. If someone is still not sure about vaccines, or worse if they are actively campaigning against vaccines then god save them. I hope their friends and family did not listen to them and got the vaccine.

26 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Why am I here? I'm here to talk about cricket? Why are you here maggot? You are throwing nothing back at me stupid :lol:

Look whose back after crawling the sewers of right wing forums. 

The anti vaxx sh/it stain who compares vaccine to rape. Under the delusion the he is "talking cricket".

Edited by EnterTheVoid

6 minutes ago, ash said:

There are numerous articles and data points to prove that vaccines work. If someone is still not sure about vaccines, or worse if they are actively campaigning against vaccines then god save them. I hope their friends and family did not listen to them and got the vaccine.

No one listens to the forum's anti vaxx pest :hahaha:

The imbecile doesn't have the brain cells to spell properly. Let alone construct a coherent "argument".

10 minutes ago, ash said:

Just because you say they work doesn't make them so. Many of the double vaccinated folks are the ones who are catching coweed now including communist style lockdown in  Australia

7 minutes ago, EnterTheVoid said:

No one listens to the forum's anti vaxx pest :hahaha:

The imbecile doesn't have the brain cells to spell properly. Let alone construct a coherent "argument".

Yup not going to engage. I even asked for a ban but apparently free speech is more important to the forum than limiting anti vax BS. Better to just leave it as it is and discuss among ourselves. 

17 minutes ago, ash said:

Yup not going to engage. I even asked for a ban but apparently free speech is more important to the forum than limiting anti vax BS. Better to just leave it as it is and discuss among ourselves. 

Once a sh/it stain, always a sh/it stain. No amount of lipstick is going to change that :laugh:

He had a heart attack when I called him a pest. * him. :hahaha:

Edited by EnterTheVoid

On 1/12/2022 at 8:01 PM, I6MTW said:

Me and my family have tested positive for COVID. This is the second time. We had it last year during the second wave, and now again. 

Get well soon. My Covid flu lasted 10 days, bad cough and body ache lingered on , with just OTC meds, it is manageable , bad part was 3 in our house got sick at the same time. Hopefully your case is better

Edited by coffee_rules

7 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Get well soon. My Covid flu lasted 10 days, bad cough and body ache lingered on , with just OTC meds, it is manageable , bad part was 3 in our house got sick at the same time. Hopefully your case is better

Full vaccination doesn't stop you from getting the virus. 

But if you end up getting it anyway, the symptoms are much less severe than they would have been. And you can treat it with OTC medication :thumb:

33 minutes ago, ash said:

hahaha. atleast you're honest with it. enzerbungbung wanted me banned too but doesn't say it out loud. you guys should try living in china or the now communist australia. i hear bungbung is enjoying when he receives orders from police and authority. we live in a psuedo democratic country and this is a cricket forum where free speech is still alive. get used to it

1 minute ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Full vaccination doesn't stop you from getting the virus. 

But if you end up getting it anyway, the symptoms are much less severe than they would have been. And you can treat it with OTC medication :thumb:

We had boosters too. But it looks like a lot more people got it in this 3rd wave. I feel it is just flu and the rapid tests gave out a false positive