IPL ... Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners ....

express bowling

10 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Its a myth in modern coaching,yes people used to say the more you bowl the better you'll train and your body gets stronger but it makes you tired

On match days one cannot be fresh and focused

But he didn't mean he needs to break his back while bowling marathon spells ,that much is understandable

Edited by rkt.india

7 minutes ago, nsareen said:

Are you just trying to prove a point, cos you started with a thought & don’t want to look bad when presented a contrary view ? you look like a crazy person when u do so.. Avesh has 23 average with 100 wickets in FC cricket. Indian team has been asking him to join for practice in more than 2-3 tours and you the scholar say he is not a Test bowler, you should sell these stories to someone who don’t follow crixket buddy..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not saying this to contradict you. I have seen Avesh in Ranji trophy. He takes wickets there no doubt about that, so, do others but he hasn't impressed me much in Ranji games, bowls floaty medium pace, barely clocking 130kph. I found his statemate Kuldeep Sen much more impressive than him and many here would agree with that. Kuldeep looks a proper test bowler. 

11 hours ago, Mosher said:

Hope Akash gets a few chances and replaces Sakariya. RR already have Mustafizur and Tyagi to bowl death overs. They don't need slower ball bowler like Sakariya unless the pitch is really slow and ball is gripping off the surface. They need someone to pick up wickets in powerplay and Akash can be that guy.

i scratch my head multiple times when i think that sakariya was selected to play for India.

can anyone tell me an inferrior bowler than Sakariya to play for India..unadkat, sandeep sharma were better bowlers than sakariya.