Match 10 - KKR vs RCB - 03:30 pm (D/N), Chennai, Apr 18 2021, Indian Premier League

Stan AF

Bangalore vs Calcutta ; Yep I'm using their 90s names.   

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

3 minutes ago, IndianCapitals said:

why people still complaining about pitch 

these are proper pitches where good batsman will prevail like ABD shows

absolutely nothing wrong with the pitches this ipl

ABD is not a good batsman! He is a once in a generation exceptional talent. 

2 minutes ago, Sandeep99 said:

The pitch is extremely slow and horrendous. Only ABD and Maxwell could time the ball. I won't be surprised if KKR gets dismantled cheaply.

Then that shows the gulf in class

maybe others should aspire to be as good as ABd or maxi instead did expecting roads where every player can come out and hit from ball 1

1 minute ago, IndianCapitals said:

Then that shows the gulf in class

maybe others should aspire to be as good as ABd or maxi instead did expecting roads where every player can come out and hit from ball 1

Nope Chennai pitch is always uneven and slow. It's not good for T20. If not for abd freak  inning they would have restricted to 170 which was still above par score on these pitches. 

Just now, raki05 said:

Nope Chennai pitch is always uneven and slow. It's not good for T20. If not for abd freak  inning they would have restricted to 170 which was still above par score on these pitches. 

150-170 is a fair pitch to me. Has something in there for both batsman and bowlers

i like a batter balance between bat and ball

often we see pitches where guys like pandya russell etc just come out and slog but moment the pitch does something and requires them to adapt they struggle 

Just now, IndianCapitals said:

150-170 is a fair pitch to me. Has something in there for both batsman and bowlers

i like a batter balance between bat and ball

often we see pitches where guys like pandya russell etc just come out and slog but moment the pitch does something and requires them to adapt they struggle 

I agree with you that batsmen like Pandya and Russell is no mark of batsmenship or reflection of pitches or good or bad. But on the same token Chennai pitch also make some of the mediocre trundlers looks world bitter like Harshal Patel, chahar, Sandeep Sharma, unadkat, shankar...these players are hopeless in international but they are running riots in Chennai.