Eat beef more than chicken, fish: Meghalaya BJP minister

Singh bling

3 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

neither do Hindus without an agenda to pedal, which cant be said about this thread

If this is reality then what problem Hindu's have if cows and bull that roam on streets injure people ,destroy  property  ,destroy crops  exported legally to Bangladesh ? BD don't have any agenda they just fulfill their demand for meat and export. 

Hindu's may be tolerant for 100s of reasons but cow slaughters something where they are  most voilent

3 hours ago, Singh bling said:

If this is reality then what problem Hindu's have if cows and bull that roam on streets injure people ,destroy  property  ,destroy crops  exported legally to Bangladesh ? BD don't have any agenda they just fulfill their demand for meat and export. 

Hindu's may be tolerant for 100s of reasons but cow slaughters something where they are  most voilent

The thing is cow slaughter is banned by constitution though it has never been really strictly imposed in reality.

15 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

The thing is cow slaughter is banned by constitution though it has never been really strictly imposed in reality.

But why it is banned ? For the sentiments of Hindu's.

Anyway I was talking about live cow bull exports which is not banned by constitution. Even Congress or any secular government will not do it as it will kill their votes. 

14 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:

Shh...it's only funny when it aint applicable to you.Try smoking near the gurdwara.

You can smoke near Gurdwaras all day long. Not inside though. You can have meat shop near Gurudwara but cannot eat meat inside.

I am a vegetarian mostly and I want to ban all meat consumption. That is my personal opinion.

15 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:

Shh...it's only funny when it aint applicable to you.Try smoking near the gurdwara.

Stupid post . I have seen people smoking in front of Gurdwara . BTW nobody here is saying beef should be bought near mandir or beef shop in front of mandir . A good comparison will be full smoking ban in Punjab with 5-10 years imprisonment anybody who is found smoking or selling tobacco

10 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

How are you planning to back up this claim? 

To me it sounds like random made up statement. 

Lynchings , Strict beef ban, draconian punishments for cow slaughter, ban on export of live cattle .,go rakshak attacking trucks which are transporting cows. Millions of stray cows and bulls, 100s of people dying because of attacks of stray cattle . 

Edited by Singh bling

1 hour ago, Singh bling said:

Lynchings , Strict beef ban, draconian punishments for cow slaughter, ban on export of live cattle .,go rakshak attacking trucks which are transporting cows. Millions of stray cows and bulls, 100s of people dying because of attacks of stray cattle . 

You claimed that Hindus are most violent when it comes to cow slaughter.

Can you show some numbers of Hindus crime in different scenario v numbers in cases of cow slaughter to back up this claim?