New Zealand withdraw from Pakistan minutes before the start

goose

5 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Batao, ISI has to deploy fake accounts of even guys like David Wiesse to salvage its image.

Do not be surprised though to see their PSL and KPL foreign 'stars' being asked to tweet in support. The ship however has sailed for international cricket in Pakistan.

Next woh takle Gibbs ko 4 bottle vodka pila ke Wagah pe send karenge.

9 minutes ago, poyzzplaidwell said:

I have read your posts there bro and you are a decent poster. But what did you expert from these goaters..

Sab ke sab paagal hain..When they cannot argue against truth they come back to their jahaalat... 

It's a given that you'd be targeted at times there for being an Indian, but the least you expect as a poster is the mods to do their job. Such blatant foul mouthing should have attracted an instant ban. Anyhow, the loss is theirs.

2 hours ago, Mohan Swamy said:

My opinion about CT was largely good till last week when one ultra religious Talibani nutcase told me that I should be grateful to Allah that my mother hasn't been raped yet in the so called "rape capital of the world".

I reported the post and demanded an apology. The mods did nothing so I stopped posting there.

You just cannot have a debate with these clowns. When they see themselves losing, they resort to the filthiest of name calling which no self respecting person can tolerate.

It's seriously not worth anyone's time or hassle. I used to be an active participant in their Mafia games section and in some simulated cricket leagues, but even for those there are much better forums that are actually worth your time.

Did you try being nice to them initially? I am pretty sure you did? Did you try saying bad things abt India there etc?. no one deserves such treatment normally. 

Wtf were you doing there in the first *ing place???? 

16 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Did you try being nice to them initially? I am pretty sure you did? Did you try saying bad things abt India there etc?. no one deserves such treatment normally. 

Wtf were you doing there in the first *ing place???? 

Nope. Never ever said anything bad about India. This is my country, why would I do that?

It's a given that you'd be targeted at times there for being an Indian, but the least you expect as a poster is the mods to do their job. Such blatant foul mouthing should have attracted an instant ban. Anyhow, the loss is theirs.

Their "moderation" is blatantly one sided.  They will allow all kinds of bigotry, hate speech, false accusations about Indians - racial, religious, anything.  But if you dare protest or counter with facts, you will get banned.  Been years since I bothered giving them my clicks.  Even lurkers who don't 'post' there, make money for bigoted racists by lurking and reading there.  Something to keep in mind. 

Most folks dont care, they want their dose of 'entertainment', and 'interaction with the other'.   To each his own.  Its all good.

5 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Their "moderation" is blatantly one sided.  They will allow all kinds of bigotry, hate speech, false accusations about Indians - racial, religious, anything.  But if you dare protest or counter with facts, you will get banned.  Been years since I bothered giving them my clicks.  Even lurkers who don't 'post' there, make money for bigoted racists by lurking and reading there.  Something to keep in mind. 

Most folks dont care, they want their dose of 'entertainment', and 'interaction with the other'.   To each his own.  Its all good.

TBH PP has mellowed down a lot given my experiences with the first 2 accounts I had :--D

Edited by maniac
2 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Check this moron above. Abuses my mother there and now denies it knowing the post no longer exists. And he posts Quranic verses on that forum and calls himself a Muslim. Bloody disgusting piece of sh!t.

3 minutes ago, Mohan Swamy said:

Check this moron above. Abuses my mother there and now denies it knowing the post no longer exists. And he posts Quranic verses on that forum and calls himself a Muslim. Bloody disgusting piece of sh!t.

Not sure if its fair to ban him because of activity elsewhere, especially without hard proof - not saying  Ido not believe you, but I will keep him on the warning list.

12 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Not sure if its fair to ban him because of activity elsewhere, especially without hard proof - not saying  Ido not believe you, but I will keep him on the warning list.

It's ok. Didn't ask you to do anything. But doghlapan is what they are known for. Exactly the kind of idiots that grind my gears.

10 hours ago, Straight Drive said:

Imran Khan is stupid to think NZ should have shared intelligence threat with them. World knows what Pak did to US inapite of huge monetary aid to fight terrorism. Now they are sleeping on bed with Taliban. Nobody would trust Pakistan in matters of security and this happening is clear example of the perspective of other nations about Pakistan and its attitude to deal with terrorists

If US shared intelligence about Bin Laden's hideout before dropping that asshole into the the depths of sea, the fecker would still be alive, Inshallah!

Pak is a morally bankrupt nation to the core.

According to Pakistanis 

Taliban is a secular and fair regime 

Shamima Begum was an innocent girl who was curious about ISIS

Osama is a shaheed

Palestinian and Kashmiri groups are freedom fighters 

There is good and bad Taliban 

ISIS are misguided youth 

Malala is an agent

Abdus salaam I think their nobel price winner was a kaffir

Is it just me or is there a pattern here?

It's ok. Didn't ask you to do anything. But doghlapan is what they are known for. Exactly the kind of idiots that grind my gears.

All good.

Our general moderation principle on ICF is to do minimal interference and allow for free speech, and free-wheeling discussion of all opinions, even ones we do not like or endorse.  But do not want folks with clear bad intentions who don't really desire interaction but just spout trash to throw their feces everywhere.  Or get away with egregious bigotry.  

5 hours ago, maniac said:

According to Pakistanis 

Taliban is a secular and fair regime 

Shamima Begum was an innocent girl who was curious about ISIS

Osama is a shaheed

Palestinian and Kashmiri groups are freedom fighters 

There is good and bad Taliban 

ISIS are misguided youth 

Malala is an agent

Abdus salaam I think their nobel price winner was a kaffir

Is it just me or is there a pattern here?

Its their world view man, scum have a scummy world view. 

Edited by Vilander
15 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Good don't go to **** forums. And if you do learn from @Austin 3:!6 he has a special relationship with bangladeesh fans for instance that excellent, that's the type of relationship one needs to maintain...

Lol...I am also on Cornered Tigers. They have emailed all old posters from Cricistan to join when they started their forum back in Nov last year. I rarely post there though.