Four beheadings in 10 days: All is not well in Tamil Nadu

randomGuy

Hindus, xtians and Muslims don't like to marry their kin outside their religion either. Again what does this have to do with reservations? 

Also, even after 70+ yrs of reverse discrimination if it has not helped marrying decisions what makes you think continuing this will help? 

16 minutes ago, bharathh said:

Hindus, xtians and Muslims don't like to marry their kin outside their religion either. Again what does this have to do with reservations? 

Also, even after 70+ yrs of reverse discrimination if it has not helped marrying decisions what makes you think continuing this will help? 

Lol. Comparing Islam situation with SC/ST.... sorry but it shows your level of understanding... anyways I used to have views against caste based reservation like you but having gained more experience my views evolved... just FYI i am a bjp supporter and am not from reserved categories..

4 hours ago, randomGuy said:

Lol. Comparing Islam situation with SC/ST.... sorry but it shows your level of understanding... anyways I used to have views against caste based reservation like you but having gained more experience my views evolved... just FYI i am a bjp supporter and am not from reserved categories..

I am saying that people don't like marrying outside their community for various reasons.

I still don't get how caste based reservations help. You haven't answered that

2 hours ago, bharathh said:

I am saying that people don't like marrying outside their community for various reasons.

I still don't get how caste based reservations help. You haven't answered that

Pls read my post again. There are biases against so-called Lower castes while inter-marrying.

Caste reservations give representation to discriminated castes in Govt jobs, people mingle, interact, all castes being colleagues, elevate 'lower castes' socially and economically, creates role models for them of people of same background becoming successful etc.

I don't know abt your exposure but I see biases still existing in society.

5 hours ago, randomGuy said:

Pls read my post again. There are biases against so-called Lower castes while inter-marrying.

Caste reservations give representation to discriminated castes in Govt jobs, people mingle, interact, all castes being colleagues, elevate 'lower castes' socially and economically, creates role models for them of people of same background becoming successful etc.

I don't know abt your exposure but I see biases still existing in society.

70+ yrs of reservations have not changed much... Why continue a failed policy? 

22 hours ago, bharathh said:

TN is a basketcase at the moment - look at the bull against national exams like the NEET. The DMK want an end to all national standardized testing apparently. Why? Because the standard of education is so abysmal in TN now due to the pathetic appeasement of unqualified/mediocre ppl into decision making/powers of position? 

Just wanted to open a thread on this. Why is NEET only an issue in TN? No other state has any protests, suicides, politics behind NEET. This was a poll issue for DMK as well and they won based on such divisive politics. And there are actors like Kamalhassan raking it up on every opportunity 

39 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Just wanted to open a thread on this. Why is NEET only an issue in TN? No other state has any protests, suicides, politics behind NEET. This was a poll issue for DMK as well and they won based on such divisive politics. And there are actors like Kamalhassan raking it up on every opportunity 

That's why I said tn is a basketcase right now. Dmk wants to ban jee and other standardized exams also according to their propaganda rep on TV. 

On 9/25/2021 at 10:05 PM, bharathh said:

TN is a basketcase at the moment - look at the bull against national exams like the NEET. The DMK want an end to all national standardized testing apparently. Why? Because the standard of education is so abysmal in TN now due to the pathetic appeasement of unqualified/mediocre ppl into decision making/powers of position? 

This I dont understand... There are a lot of educational institutions in TN and likewise each state has its own set. Isnt NEET and other competitive exams getting merit & diversity into each college? One doesnt want to end up as an echo chamber. 

One way for Dravidian parties to get into wealth & power is by occupying important institutions of the state (be it educational or administrative ) and to continue that they will want NEET abolished. 

On 10/4/2021 at 8:19 AM, coffee_rules said:

What is he saying? Is this how reservations work? After a cap of 50% for SC/ST , He says rest of 50% Brahmins get it. 

He is lying. You can see most others commenting on it saying the same thing. What he's saying as FC is actually OC which means other communities. Basically, 50% is based on actual merit. Forget that. Most middle class people regardless of caste don't even go for gobarmint jobs these days. So its basically low income people from sc/st and brahmins and other castes fight over this. This is not a good place for low income group if they are brahmins. OBC and BC are also affected but not to the same extent as FC. So if you are a brahmin, better be middle class or higher. Poor ones are bound to move to other states. But entire India is riddled with this structure.

There is a resident troll who visits this section. you know who he is. I suspect he is a follower (quite possibly a paid troll) of this guy. People who trust this guy is bound to fail. I pity those sc/st guys who fall for this trap. Rather than use this 27% and the extra 50% on merit, there might be some guys who will waste their times protesting with this guy and not get jobs.

On 9/24/2021 at 4:06 PM, ravishingravi said:

This started 5-6 years back. I dont blame them. TN is a casteist communal hellhole, losing touch with it its Tamizh identity while outwardly posturing its identity.

India esp bimaru states and people from bimaru States should not call anything shitty since their bimaru states are actual **** we saw during covid :laugh:

On 9/26/2021 at 8:44 PM, diga said:

This I dont understand... There are a lot of educational institutions in TN and likewise each state has its own set. Isnt NEET and other competitive exams getting merit & diversity into each college? One doesnt want to end up as an echo chamber. 

One way for Dravidian parties to get into wealth & power is by occupying important institutions of the state (be it educational or administrative ) and to continue that they will want NEET abolished. 

TN has institutionalised suboptimization, low iq people running the show as everyone worth his salt either leaves or wants to be left alone fending for themselves and their families. Public positions are often held by very low iq elected scum or reservation based scum bags. Only **** hole worse than TN is rest of India excluding (kerala, guj, Maharastra and Karnataka) which stinks of actual **** also. Complete sithole country. 

58 minutes ago, Vilander said:

TN has institutionalised suboptimization, low iq people running the show as everyone worth his salt either leaves or wants to be left alone fending for themselves and their families. Public positions are often held by very low iq elected scum or reservation based scum bags. Only **** hole worse than TN is rest of India excluding (kerala, guj, Maharastra and Karnataka) which stinks of actual **** also. Complete sithole country. 

Agreed. The only part I don't agree with is Kerala being added to the non-shitty states. Only MH, KA and gujarat are better. Maybe add AP before the split and possibly punjab. kerala is a communist shithole. dont be fooled by its natural beauty and the marketing slogan god's own country. If it was so developed, they won't be working in 'gelf' or opening tea shops in bengaluru, chennai, etc.

Wow!!

Bhaktaganas are now targeting Tamils and accusing them of being casteists, as if casteism does not exist in the BJP-run Ram Rajya. :rofl:
Seen this trend of pursuing non-bjp states with their nefarious agenda,  they probably are targeting Tamils because they refused to vote for the fake nationalist bjp and instead chose their own regional party.
Now watch them leave no stone unturned in blaming their government for every minor infraction.