Four beheadings in 10 days: All is not well in Tamil Nadu

randomGuy

19 minutes ago, Vilander said:

hate on kannada lol go check your posting history on TN and Tamils if they were so evil and bad they won’t have leading socio-economic indicators in comparison to rest of India the way they have it. That’s called hate.

Have you had a single thing good to say about TN it’s disgusting to see this but most people are desensitized as this is normal from kannadigas. It’s rare coming from other states.

Ok I agree that TN is the Switzerland of India. There you go!

27 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Ok I agree that TN is the Switzerland of India. There you go!

Same old no surprises. it's disgusting to engage you in your nonsense, deal with your private vices seperately man. you are making it look like there is some freaking blod feud between the states. 

16 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Same old no surprises. it's disgusting to engage you in your nonsense, deal with your private vices seperately man. you are making it look like there is some freaking blod feud between the states. 

No, it is you guys doing it, I am just being sarcastic. You claim Tamils are hated in Bengaluru and I am saying it is not the case. Anyway, this can go on and in, my last on this, you guys can continue on.

54 minutes ago, kepler37b said:

Kannadigas vs Tamils is interesting to watch. Especially for us golts :pop2:

I have a tammie brahmin friend living in Bengaluru. We were driving through Mandya and he specifically asked me NOT to play any tamil songs in the vehicle. This was a decade back. 

Its perplexing for Tamils, I mean there is ribbage and banter between all four states its common because of the close yet distinct boundaries. But with kannadigas there ar epoll issues physical attacks lol targeted bus depot burning and last time there were tit for tat attacks on both sides, disgusting. But then in some areas water is lively hood so emotions soar the distinct variable is the fact that kannadigas will lap up poll populism and get triggered with no understanding of riperian laws and get into a siege mentality vis a vis SC rulings for them it's evil Tamils that back dealed the judges against mother karnataka and girl friend kaveri so deserve to be killed lol. There are ethnic Tamil communities that have lived in ulsoor mandya etc that have faced backlash murder its overall very disgusting, there is a line between identity politics and activism vs ethnic bigotry. 

Edited by Vilander

10 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

No, it is you guys doing it, I am just being sarcastic. You claim Tamils are hated in Bengaluru and I am saying it is not the case. Anyway, this can go on and in, my last on this, you guys can continue on.

Dude you are the one posting unrelated agenda drivel in a thread about law and order issues in TN and getting responses. You should look in the mirror. 

20 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

I started to post instances of hatred from the Switzerland of India and got distracted with some other dialogue. It was not directed at you per say but just like you guys claim Tamil people are hated in Bengaluru just because of a few riot related incidents politically goonda elements doing it.

Cauvery row: Fringe Tamil group vandalizes bus in Rameswaram, assaults driver on suspicion of ferrying Kannadigas (Video)

https://www.india.com/news/india/cauvery-row-fringe-tamil-group-vandalizes-bus-in-rameswaram-assaults-driver-on-suspicion-of-ferrying-kannadigas-video-1481434/

great you found one instance. what about the several instances of local tamils (not even the migrant ones) getting beaten in ktk and even recently buses were burnt. political goonda elements are into it because the people are into it or they just look away when these things happen. there are several kannadigas living in chennai and in western tn. you don't see this happening here. you are some character dude. I dont know how your statepeople attack and you are going around claiming victimhood :facepalm:

@coffee_rules nice diversion tactic you did there. why don't you answer this simple question. can any tamil guy living in ktk claim even though he was born in ktk, says he is a proud tamil and will die as a tamil and run for elections in ktk. this is what i was trying to ask you before you took it on a tangent. in TN, we didn't vote for mr.singham. but in ktk, how will the imaginary tamil guy be received? :winky:

Edited by Real McCoy

17 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

great you found one instance. what about the several instances of local tamils (not even the migrant ones) getting beaten in ktk and even recently buses were burnt. political goonda elements are into it because the people are into it or they just look away when these things happen. there are several kannadigas living in chennai and in western tn. you don't see this happening here.

you got to to be kidding, I quoted one such case, I can quote many such riot cases in recent times when Karnataka registered vehicles were vandalized and vice versa. But you guys set a narrative that it’s happening in only one side. In the 80s , most of the Kannada film industry folks stayed in Madras because we didn’t have any studios. Rajkumar had a bungalow in Madras and during one such agitation, miscreants stoned and vandalized his house. He had to shift his residence to Bengaluru then. If there was so much animosity, how come when Veerappan abducted Rajkumar, there were no retaliatory attacks on hapless Tamils in Karnataka? The Cauvery riots are political and is done due to political mileage, as is done in most of the country. 

Most Kannadigas settled in TN are well assimilated. Many of my distant cousins can’t speak a word of Kannada. While Tamils in Karnataka have retained their Tamil identity. If you go to Halasur or East Bengaluru. You will find it hard to converse in Kannada.There are many Tamil boards on some shops. So, when tensions are triggered, these visible signs are soft targets So such riots have specific visible targets. You will not find such closed communities of Kannadigas in TN to target them.

17 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

@coffee_rules nice diversion tactic you did there. why don't you answer this simple question. can any tamil guy living in ktk claim even though he was born in ktk, says he is a proud tamil and will die as a tamil and run for elections in ktk. this is what i was trying to ask you before you took it on a tangent. in TN, we didn't vote for mr.singham. but in ktk, how will the imaginary tamil guy be received? :winky:

not any prominent one like KAnnamalai, but a lot of chota mota MLAs are accepted in a similar manner. Annamalai has a good following among younger gen, so, maybe he will be more effective in the future. Listen to him taking in Godi TV media and Gopalapurum mafia of TN

And a funny meme

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

you got to to be kidding, I quoted one such case, I can quote many such riot cases in recent times when Karnataka registered vehicles were vandalized and vice versa. But you guys set a narrative that it’s happening in only one side. In the 80s , most of the Kannada film industry folks stayed in Madras because we didn’t have any studios. Rajkumar had a bungalow in Madras and during one such agitation, miscreants stoned and vandalized his house. He had to shift his residence to Bengaluru then. If there was so much animosity, how come when Veerappan abducted Rajkumar, there were no retaliatory attacks on hapless Tamils in Karnataka? The Cauvery riots are political and is done due to political mileage, as is done in most of the country. 

Most Kannadigas settled in TN are well assimilated. Many of my distant cousins can’t speak a word of Kannada. While Tamils in Karnataka have retained their Tamil identity. If you go to Halasur or East Bengaluru. You will find it hard to converse in Kannada.There are many Tamil boards on some shops. So, when tensions are triggered, these visible signs are soft targets So such riots have specific visible targets. You will not find such closed communities of Kannadigas in TN to target them.

Did not an AIADMK or DMK MLA win consistently from Halasur constituency in Bengaluru during the 90s & early 2000's ?   

5 hours ago, diga said:

Did not an AIADMK or DMK MLA win consistently from Halasur constituency in Bengaluru during the 90s & early 2000's ?   

KGF assembly constituency usually had AIADMK contesting elections, they have won too based on the large Tamil migrants settled in that area. Some of the areas are practically TN

https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/tamil-nadu/aiadmk-eyes-2-seats-in-karnataka/article23578512.ece

In the 2013 Assembly elections, the party contested in five constituencies, polling 10,280 votes totally. In 1983, 1989 and 1999, the party won in the Kolar Gold Fields Assembly constituency. On all the occasions, its candidate was M. Bakthavatchalam.

https://www.newindianexpress.com/states/tamil-nadu/2018/apr/24/striking-gold-in-kolar-poll-field-no-longer-an-easy-task-for-aiadmk-1805561.html

M G Ramachandran campaigned in the constituency in 1983 and most of the Tamils living in the area were MGR fans. Besides, Bakthavachalam also had some influence in the area in his personal capacity. Almost 90 per cent of voters of the then KGF constituency were Tamils. Hence he won very easily,” says P L Raja, a veteran journalist who had covered the region.The KGF is no longer an AIADMK bastion, mainly because the party’s idol MGR is no more. More importantly, during 2008 delimitation exercise, the boundaries were redrawn in such a way that Tamils no longer were the sole deciding factor in the elections. 

“The boundaries were redrawn just before the 2008 elections and subsequently, the Tamils of KGF lost their significant role. Now there are little chances of Tamil candidates winning in the constituency,” says Raja.Though the AIADMK candidate lost in 2004 elections, it was a Tamil-speaking candidate of the Republican Party of India who won the seat.This time, the AIADMK cadre in KGF say they are working enthusiastically to ensure the party’s victory. “We are working to regain our lost glory as many Tamils are longing for a Tamil MLA to protect them,” says T Senguttuvan, a cadre of the AIADMK in the constituency.

Edited by coffee_rules

On 10/23/2021 at 5:54 AM, ash said:

Are we even talking about the main topic? If this is about TN politics, then start a seprate thread. 

Do it, is there a limit on opening threads here or a rule not to digress on thread topics? Don’t police the argument, if you have anything to say on the post, say it, or don’t whine. And stop troll voting like a coward.