Indian team taking the knee for BLM.

sage

1 hour ago, sarchasm said:

lol, when you are about to take guard and face the first ball and need to be absolutely focused but instead walk up to opposition captain asking if they'd kneel too along with you then it distracts from the game. This isn't janitorial work we are talking here.

If Virat/Rohit want this gimmick, they should have done it before the bowler was ready at his bowling mark, or mid innings.

I saw this video only now ... He is about to take strike and kohli starts this. Wish they had avoided this to focus on cricket or should have been done before toss 

5 minutes ago, IndianRenegade said:

Lol sure, they don’t even know or care for what cricket is. Let alone worry about support from Indian cricket team.

Why are you so sure , BLM is an american movement only.They don't have to worry about or know about Indian cricket for Indian team to support it.

Edited by putrevus
4 minutes ago, IndianRenegade said:

It’s mostly American. Of course, it doesn’t matter if the support is a PR exercise with no real impact. 

It started as an American movement .But it already has had a profound impact in SA. Bevuma becoming captain is a part of it. Why do you care if it was meant for PR excecise. They did their part in highlighting the issue and that should matter the most.

10 minutes ago, putrevus said:

It started as an American movement .But it already has had a profound impact in SA. Bevuma becoming captain is a part of it. Why do you care if it was meant for PR excecise. They did their part in highlighting the issue and that should matter the most.

Why do I care my counties cricket team is worried about negotiating a PR exercise instead of focusing on the game? They can do all the PR they want without losing track of what’s important. 

Why do I care my counties cricket team is worried about negotiating a PR exercise instead of focusing on the game? They can do all the PR they want without losing track of what’s important. 

They have every right to do what they want, they did not lose track of anything important. Stop telling them what they need to do in their lives.

7 minutes ago, putrevus said:

They have every right to do what they want, they did not lose track of anything important. Stop telling them what they need to do in their lives.

Lol Kohli has the right to give tips on how others should celebrate a festival, but a fan doesn’t have a right to tell what his team should concentrate on?

how about you start taking your own advice & stop telling me what I should be posting on my time?

Edited by IndianRenegade

Lol Kohli has the right to give tips on how others should celebrate a festival, but a fan doesn’t have a right to tell what his team should concentrate on?

how about you start taking your own advice & stop telling me what I should be posting on my time?

I am not telling you what to do.But your assumption that taking knee has made them lose focus is ridiclous.

5 minutes ago, IndianRenegade said:

Do you read what you write? “Stop telling them what they need to do in their lives”

You were worried about your team losing focus "Why do I care my counties cricket team is worried about negotiating a PR exercise instead of focusing on the game". You basic assumption was wrong. They did not lose any focus.

3 minutes ago, maniac said:

Made them look like buffoons for sure 

Does it matter how they looked, they did something that's all matters the most. People going on and on how it made them lose focus and all that nonsense is ridiculous. BLM has already impacted SA and it needs more attention where people of color have been treated as second class citizens.

If it was meant for PR exercise so be it.

2 minutes ago, putrevus said:

BLM has already impacted SA and it needs more attention where people of color have been treated as second class citizens.

It’s the reverse there now. Ask the whites especially the farmers or middle class whites in Zim and SA how they are doing these days.