Celebrations in Pakistan (women are missing). How is India reacting?

Alam_dar

In my area, there  are people on the streets, and some of them are also dancing and enjoying with crackers. 

But one thing struck me that there was no women present there and I saw none of any girl celebrating it. 

Firstly I thought that it may be limited to my area, but then I dismissed it while it is a city and advanced area. 

Then I checked the videos on the social media about the celebration, and I doubt was correct. There I was unable to see the girls/women on the streets. In all videos, I saw only men.

It may be linked to the recent incident of 14th August celebrations, where 400 men molested a girl at Minar-e-Pakistan. It was her bad luck that she was brave enough to come there and she was the only girl there and thus rest hundreds of men tore her clothes (link). 

It is unfortunate. We must respect the women and provide them with the security, so that they could also enjoy the life along with us. 

====

How is India reacting tonight? 

Edited by Alam_dar
1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

In my area, there  are people on the streets, and some of them are also dancing and enjoying with crackers. 

But one thing struck me that there was no women present there and I saw none of any girl celebrating it. 

Firstly I thought that it may be limited to my area, but then I dismissed it while it is a city and advanced area. 

Then I checked the videos on the social media about the celebration, and I doubt was correct. There I was unable to see the girls/women on the streets. In all videos, I saw only men.

It may be linked to the recent incident of 14th August celebrations, where 400 men molested a girl at Minar-e-Pakistan. It was her bad luck that she was brave enough to come there and she was the only girl there and thus rest hundreds of men tore her clothes (link). 

It is unfortunate. We must respect the women and provide them with the security, so that they could also enjoy the life along with us. 

====

Not smashing TVs for sure 

5 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

====

Abay Chal .. this is in Lahore 

05FD7161-740F-484A-B698-1082C8E0A72D.jpeg

6 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

====

Great sporting moment for paks man. Enjoy

Here we have just bashed kohli and then went back to sleep.

Personally i want this to end those irritating and condescending mouka mouka ads. 

Edited by kepler37b
1 hour ago, badmash said:

Abay Chal .. this is in Lahore 

05FD7161-740F-484A-B698-1082C8E0A72D.jpeg

Please be truthful. 

Yes, there may be some exceptions, like these 3 girls, but there are so many videos of only Pakistani mean celebrating on the streets and women are not to be found. 

There is a problem, but the bigger problem is to deny that such problem exist. 

We could not reform ourselves till the time we accept our shortcomings. 

7 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

====

Well atleast in the stadium there were tons of Pakistani women supporters enjoying the match . Looked a pretty cosmopolitan crowd as well.

5 minutes ago, kepler37b said:

This victory of paks has proved one thing.

They surely seem to have better T20 cricketers than those aussies in ipl. Much better.

It seems to me that the following players have made progress and developed their T20 game during the last couple of years:

1. Babar Azam
  2. Rizwan (massive improvement in the batting department)
  3. Shaheen Shah Afridi

But the following players have regressed:

1. Hafeez
  2. Malik
  3. Fakhar
  4. Asif Ali
  5. Shadab
  6. Hassan Ali

And the following players are constant:

1. Imad Wasim (constantly average)
  2. Haris Rauf (constantly under average. Nevertheless, he bowled beautifully against India).

It seems to me that only the first 3 could make a way into IPL teams. 

44 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

It seems to me that the following players have made progress and developed their T20 game during the last couple of years:

1. Babar Azam
  2. Rizwan (massive improvement in the batting department)
  3. Shaheen Shah Afridi

But the following players have regressed:

1. Hafeez
  2. Malik
  3. Fakhar
  4. Asif Ali
  5. Shadab
  6. Hassan Ali

And the following players are constant:

1. Imad Wasim (constantly average)
  2. Haris Rauf (constantly under average. Nevertheless, he bowled beautifully against India).

It seems to me that only the first 3 could make a way into IPL teams. 

Shaheen at this form, he will go for 10 crore minimum. He performs much better than his overhyped Father in Law.

In my area a fight broke out ,reason being not bursting the crackers ,but slogans,pro pak senti are fine but anti india that did it ,3-4 guys were beaten,police was called ,people warned the beaten up guys before which led to heated argument,police was called after a kuttapa and proper chhitroll,police warned those guys bc dharmic unmad ki dhara laga dunga ,thankfully sanity prevailed.