The Rise And Fall Of Milk | Rise And Fall

Trichromatic

12 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

never had a vegan pizza,what do they us instead of the cheese?

Haven't had one, I'm guessing non dairy substitutes that come from yeast/nuts/soy/oats etc going by the vegan milk alternatives. I wouldn't be very optimistic about it on being as tempting as a cheese pizza but it might be all right types by itself. 

I think it has already been scientifically proved that except for some Europeans, rest of the world does not have the enzymes to digest milk after becoming an adult. 

Yoghurt is a better option. But it is not due to the milk part, but due to the bacteria of fermentation. 

But butter, ghee, cheese are one of the most flavourful things on the planet earth. 

Chinese and Japanese didn't drink milk for thousands of years after becoming an adult. 

3 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

I think it has already been scientifically proved that except for some Europeans, rest of the world does not have the enzymes to digest milk after becoming an adult

Yoghurt is a better option. But it is not due to the milk part, but due to the bacteria of fermentation. 

But butter, ghee, cheese are one of the most flavourful things on the planet earth. 

Chinese and Japanese didn't drink milk for thousands of years after becoming an adult. 

I don't think so. I know of many many south Indians who are very much into milk drinking many years after becoming an adult. 

9 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

I think it has already been scientifically proved that except for some Europeans, rest of the world does not have the enzymes to digest milk after becoming an adult. 

In India most akharas were/are vegetarian and they feed their wrestlers milk. Milk drinkers are taller and stronger than others. Chinese and Japanese and 4-5 inches taller than their grandparents because of milk added in their diet. Milk and milk products are one of few sources of protein in indian diet

56 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

In India most akharas were/are vegetarian and they feed their wrestlers milk. Milk drinkers are taller and stronger than others. Chinese and Japanese and 4-5 inches taller than their grandparents because of milk added in their diet. Milk and milk products are one of few sources of protein in indian diet

It is true. 

But at the same time aborigines also never drank milk for thousands of years and still they were very well built. 

And chinese/Japanese lived a very long life. 

Please read this study, as it could be helpful to understand thing in the light of human history and science. 

Indians wouldn't be drinking milk if it weren't for Europeans Since the mutation first developed only 7,500 years ago, it follows that the ANI arrived only after 5,500 BCE.