Breaking news : IAF chopper with CDS Bipin Rawat on board crashes in Tamil Nadu, 2 dead An Indian Air Force helicopter crashed

vayuu1

42 minutes ago, New guy said:

Here come the rumor mongers once again  trying to divide this country even during these trying times . 

These shameless people will never let go of any  opportunity. Even before a word of condolonce or shok spreading rumors and lies is more important to them 

F off. You lot deserve to remian perpetually enslaved. Ab nikal yahan se. Mood nahin hai aaj mera tere jaise pajeet se maatha maarne ka.

15 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

F off. You lot deserve to remian perpetually enslaved. Ab nikal yahan se. Mood nahin hai aaj mera tere jaise pajeet se maatha maarne ka.

Kya you lot be chomu? The only slaves are angrezon ke slaves who are still following their policies to divide and weaken this great country using every mean possible. Brainwashed morons 

25 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

I mean how much of brain dead morons does one need to be to fall for obviously doctored tweets? 

2 second, it just takes 2 seconds to go to Twitter and verify the actual tweets

But no, lyibg cowards dont even have thst much of a Brian 

I always said it low iq morons fall for these things and this is proof 

1 hour ago, New guy said:

Here come the rumor mongers once again  trying to divide this country even during these trying times . 

These shameless people will never let go of any  opportunity. Even before a word of condolonce or shok spreading rumors and lies is more important to them 

Sir don’t forget to bend the knee today. 

2 minutes ago, New guy said:

Lol an indian using a racist slur against other indians (particularly one used by goras) and then calling us slaves, irony died a thousand deaths 

Sale Jaichand aur Mir Jafar ke najayaz aulaad

Jaichand>>> Prithviraj if you read accurate history.  Don't compare him to a scum like Jafar

Can anyone explain why our own beloved desi woke snowflake @New guy got triggered on a thread dealing with Indian issue and Indian army. Beats me. This issue has nothing to do with any of the issues that concern black lives or Indian white supremacist. 

I hope this thread can be focused for Indians to express condolences and discuss ramifications. 

34 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Can anyone explain why our own beloved desi woke snowflake @New guy got triggered on a thread dealing with Indian issue and Indian army. Beats me. This issue has nothing to do with any of the issues that concern black lives or Indian white supremacist. 

I hope this thread can be focused for Indians to express condolences and discuss ramifications. 

Do you see any post on actual issue from that guy? He is here to do some fake outrage without which he wont get his sleep...

1 hour ago, New guy said:

I mean how much of brain dead morons does one need to be to fall for obviously doctored tweets? 

2 second, it just takes 2 seconds to go to Twitter and verify the actual tweets

But no, lyibg cowards dont even have thst much of a Brian 

I always said it low iq morons fall for these things and this is proof 

Sare tweets doctored hai ,hs panag bakshi,maria sab doctered hai bc ,they obviously deleted the tweet ,sabke secularism ka naqaab utarne main 2 seconds lagte hai,i always said once a woke a chowda always woke a chowda ,u will always live in delusion not ur fault.nobody celebrated 44 pulwama,uri,pak victory for u everything is doctored