Alleged sacrilege attempt at Golden Temple, suspect killed

vayuu1

1 minute ago, Khota said:

Punjab is not going to fall for this nonsense again. This will not deteriorate as there are multiple political parties. Punjabis are not stupid. This will stop soon.

are you punjabi?

when do refer to Punjabis to do you mean Sikhs? I’m a Hindu and from Punjab- this nonsense starts always near election time but my point is things are changing- as a child I never noticed anything because this separation of two communities was never a thing or even imaginable… if you aren’t from Punjab you have no idea the amount of inferiority complex Hindus generally face in rural areas where Jatts are the power holders- the second largest community in the state does not have any political clout in state politics or even something as small as Hindu artists beings unable to be open about their faith like Sikhs who are all like puth jattan da, sheran di quom what not. Hindus have kept their head down and got in with life without causing a scene even since 1984… like they have in Kashmir, like they do in WB or Kerala or Tamil Nadu.. see a pattern?

6 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

are you punjabi?

when do refer to Punjabis to do you mean Sikhs? I’m a Hindu and from Punjab- this nonsense starts always near election time but my point is things are changing- as a child I never noticed anything because this separation of two communities was never a thing or even imaginable… if you aren’t from Punjab you have no idea the amount of inferiority complex Hindus generally face in rural areas where Jatts are the power holders- the second largest community in the state does not have any political clout in state politics or even something as small as Hindu artists beings unable to be open about their faith like Sikhs who are all like puth jattan da, sheran di quom what not. Hindus have kept their head down and got in with life without causing a scene even since 1984… like they have in Kashmir, like they do in WB or Kerala or Tamil Nadu.. see a pattern?

That has more to do with power and control than religion. Even other sikhs who are non jatts are looked down. Like I said it is about power a d not religion. Hindus have as much rights as anyone as it is their land. Just remember one of the oldest kings of punjab was porus. He was a hindu so don't let this get to you.

Full disclosure I am agnostic.

27 minutes ago, Khota said:

That has more to do with power and control than religion. Even other sikhs who are non jatts are looked down. Like I said it is about power a d not religion. Hindus have as much rights as anyone as it is their land. Just remember one of the oldest kings of punjab was porus. He was a hindu so don't let this get to you.

Full disclosure I am agnostic.

okay please come back to me when Sikhs vote to elect a Hindu to be their CM in Punjab.. it’s never going to happen- the same way a Hindu would have never been a CM of J&K. You don’t have to sugar coat things in the name of being secular. There’s no such thing as true secularism left now.

12 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

okay please come back to me when Sikhs vote to elect a Hindu to be their CM in Punjab.. it’s never going to happen- the same way a Hindu would have never been a CM of J&K. You don’t have to sugar coat things in the name of being secular. There’s no such thing as true secularism left now.

Ok Mr glass half empty if Channi can become the CM than a Gujral or equivalent will one day too. You enjoy stoking fires. Keep on doing that.

23 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

I have been wanting to discuss with you about Gurbani. You seem to have wrong gyaan about Sikhism influenced from Islam. Read Prof Jagbir Singh and Dr Kapil Kapoor of DU about Vedic influence of Guru Nanak and the thought process of Sikkhi religion. Guru Govind had proclaimed great obeisance to Maa Durga. How is this religion going towards abrahamic monotheism is a failure of our national interests 

Sikhism is an example of Made In India concept. Guru Nanak was more influenced by Sufi moment. Very little if any influence does Islam have

Any Sikh scripture will have word Ram multiple times but not others. No it is not going the Abrahaic ways.

57 minutes ago, Khota said:

Ok Mr glass half empty if Channi can become the CM than a Gujral or equivalent will one day too. You enjoy stoking fires. Keep on doing that.

Im not stoking anything, more like id be the last person who would want to stoke anything after having my childhood in punjab where i saw no hate no divisions. I am merely calling out the state of affairs now and through the lense of how i see things as an adult. I want things to be the way they were but unfortunately we are past that point now.

6 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Never visited a Gurdwara or a dargah ever in my life. Refused to go to the dargah in Fatehpuri Sikri. I doubt I will enter a Gurudwara  now. I don't harbour any illwill, think that Sikkhi is an offshoot of Hinduism, but they have occupied by Breaking India forces, and Hinduphobia is prevalent and have a Supremacy feeling over Hindus just like Islamists,

This is a gross generalization, and an inaccurate one.

7 hours ago, Khota said:

My view and strictly my view. India has a constitution and criminal laws. These laws superceded religious laws. Irrespective of level of provocation this man does not deserve this fate. This should be condemned by every responsible person irrespective of their religion.

I am not sure if you are a punjabi hindu or Sikh. But if you are a sikh, please do not express this opinion in your gurudwara.

38 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

Wtf ,i mean seriously WTF

I was sure about that guy being mentally challenged otherwise no one dares to commit suicide like that...But this guy has inadvertently paved way for sikh fundamentalism..

Edit: This is another lynching happened in Kapurtala..Messed up the incident

Edited by urbestfriend

Khakh said that a video of the man, apparently made the evening before the incident, had surfaced. “It was made by some onlookers outside a gym at Kanjili (which is on the same road as the Nijampur gurdwara). The girl who made the video had come out of the gym at about 7:50pm and saw this man who seemed be dressed strangely. He had a peacock feather on his head. He was carrying many plastic bags. She asked him if he was dressed like Lord Krishna, but he did not reply,” Khakh said.

According to the SSP, it is likely that the man entered the gurudwara to steal food.

“The circumstantial evidence suggests that this man had probably entered the gurudwara to steal something. He was also probably hungry because the first thing he did was to pick up some rotis lying in the cooking area and ran out with them to a nearby tea shop where he lay down. The gurudwara people found him there and brought him back inside,” said Khakh.

“Instead of informing the police, the in-charge of the gurudwara started making live videos of beating him up and gathered a crowd outside the gurudwara,” Khakh added.

Asked whether the gurudwara in-charge Amarjit Singh would have any reason to claim that the incident involved sacrilege, Khakh said he did not have enough information to comment.

“We only know that he does not have much faith in the police. He has been objecting to the presence of a police post near his gurudwara. Apart from that, all we know is that he has been regularly leading jathas (armed processions) from Punjab to visit Sikh shrines in Pakistan,” Khakh said.

Hmm. It seems expectation of the tolerance is just from Hindu community. This one is utter fanaticism. But interestingly all parties are quiet on this one. In Canada they keep photos of terrorist inside the Gurudwara. Khalistanis have managed to hijack the whole community there. The politicians remain mum to appease just like ours do with Muslim community. 

I am afraid there is no other way but for Hindus to stay close and United. All the stuff is hedged against them and there are no perks of being good guy here. 

7 hours ago, kepler37b said:

I am not sure if you are a punjabi hindu or Sikh. But if you are a sikh, please do not express this opinion in your gurudwara.

Trust me, I know right from wrong but born in India I will freely express my opinion. That man should have been turned over to police. No vigilante type of behavior is correct.

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

ok, lynching is horrible, but how come no placardiviists having Lychistan placards or #Notinmyname Twitter campaign , when a Hindu is lynched by the Sher-e-Punjab da quom?

Kis munh se placard layenge,it doesnt suit their agenda