PM's Security compromised in Punjab

ravishingravi

31 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

I think Presidents rule might be the only way. 

Its one step less than pulling people off buses and shooting them dead based on their religion and political affiliation- it wont take much. Rural punjab has become very anti hindu now post 'Farmer' Protests

13 minutes ago, wanted_desi said:

I heard there were 700 people on 70,000 seats. 

Maybe its because people feel threatened in Punjab to be open supporters of a national party with the fear of intimidation and abuse at worst, violence.

In a democracy there can be many disagreements. If AAP and Congress can have rallies in BJP states then BJP has the democratic right to host a rally in Punjab and people have the democratic right to attend it- if the latter two are not able to happen then democracy is just for name in Punjab and as a border state it needs Presidents rule. Lathon ke booth baaton se nahi mante

I think there is a message from Congress to its supporters to stop the BJP from expanding in Punjab come what may. the NDA formation will defo act as a vote cutter for the Congress in Punjab.

Problem is there are still the Akalis (who have condemned this incident) and AAP (who have not condemned this incident) who are still there in that state.

1 hour ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Blocking PMs car on top of a highway just 10km from pak border looks like a sochi samjhi saajish. Maybe another toolkit kind of conspiracy?

Whenever Rahul Gandhi goes abroad, these things happen in India. Red Fort attack also happened if I recall when Pappu ji was away. Any corelation?

Sidhu claims Rahul has gone for a gupt meeting! And PM’s life was in danger