We're losing this series

Looks like Bumrah and Shami are off color

Siraj down 

Ishant coming in and we know he is past his prime..

Purane are destined to fail in last test after reasonable performance in second test..

Pant hit and miss

Elgar is in prime form 

Pieterson and RVD are back to form 

Difficult to dislodge Buvama 

I dont see how can we win the last match..This series is goner for the good..

I hate such posts. If we win, you will not let it bump. If we lose, uh I told u earlier. The probability is 50-50 assuming there are only a few drawn tests.

Okay, let's assume we lose this. So what. What's the point of predicting in middle of a series. The same team won in Lords after looking down and out. 

In match thread, people are talking about how Bumrah is a choker despite him (almost) winning a series in England's. Every match and every spell gets scrutinized unnecessarily.

Edited by Sunil_narine024

Arreh Tension ki baat nahi hai bro. 

Wait for the GOAT to arrive, this team looks completely different under him. 

This will be a perfect scenario for him to show why he is so valuable , the team lost without him captaining and now when he comes back they will roar again. 

Exact opposite of what happened last year in Australia, this will knock some sense into the idiots and hypocrites. 

Yes, the fact of the matter is the following. 1. KLR: Doing excellently (but prone to inconsistency), 2. Mayank: lacks the game for SA/Eng, 3, 4, 5. Trimurti woefully out of form, 6. Pant out of form. They say bowlers win matches, but how many matches can the bowlers win despite the batting failing time after time? You need some runs on the board to create pressure.

Coming to bowling, 1. Boom is not in the best form and is inconsistent, 2. Shami is excellent but also inconsistent, 3. Siraj: glass cannon, 4. Ashwin: ineffective and superfluous on these tracks, and 5. Lord: done well, but also tends to be inconsistent.

Clear signs for SA to win 2-1.

30 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

The manner in which SAF won was depressing coz pitch certainly had help..  And dare I say 240 was a reasonable total in 4th inns.  We just had no answer to Elgar.  He is one guy standing between India & series victory as simple as that. 

Hmm..... this gives me a bad feeling. I need to balance this post. I think Elgar is going to fail at Cape Town and Markram is going to score a 100.

Looks like Bumrah and Shami are off color
Siraj down 
Ishant coming in and we know he is past his prime..
Purane are destined to fail in last test after reasonable performance in second test..
Pant hit and miss
Elgar is in prime form 
Pieterson and RVD are back to form 
Difficult to dislodge Buvama 

I dont see how can we win the last match..This series is goner for the good..

All I can say is

82e96c19d367b40f7a632ab24bce84d3.jpg

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

The manner in which SAF won was depressing coz pitch certainly had help..  And dare I say 240 was a reasonable total in 4th inns.  We just had no answer to Elgar.  He is one guy standing between India & series victory as simple as that. 

Pitch had nothing. It got easier and easier to bat. Rain ruined it more. Check cricviz. 

7 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Pitch had nothing. It got easier and easier to bat. Rain ruined it more. Check cricviz. 

11 hours ago, Grand_Design said:

Pacers are neither quick enough (currently)  nor tall enough. This attack is limited in a few ways and that got exposed in the last match 

Faster you bowl on these pitches the fast you will get carted. Nothing to do with pace. Bumrah was bowling as fast as ever. 137-145 even. Dint help. You need to pitch on the right areas. The cracks which weren't visible due to roller effect. They cashed in. Only reason why pujara and rahanae could score. If those 2 old clowns could score then you know pitch is getting easier to bat. Simple logic.

Edited by Jay
On 1/7/2022 at 4:08 AM, Vijy said:

Yes, the fact of the matter is the following. 1. KLR: Doing excellently (but prone to inconsistency), 2. Mayank: lacks the game for SA/Eng, 3, 4, 5. Trimurti woefully out of form, 6. Pant out of form. They say bowlers win matches, but how many matches can the bowlers win despite the batting failing time after time? You need some runs on the board to create pressure.

Coming to bowling, 1. Boom is not in the best form and is inconsistent, 2. Shami is excellent but also inconsistent, 3. Siraj: glass cannon, 4. Ashwin: ineffective and superfluous on these tracks, and 5. Lord: done well, but also tends to be inconsistent.

Clear signs for SA to win 2-1.

Agree with this.

Firstly India, lack 3-4 batsmen in the lineup that you can almost bank a potential century (solid 70+ innings at least) on to help build an innings total. Once KL and Mayank were out, I knew it was inevitable that we would fail to put on a decent 1st innings score and also fail to put up a decent run chase. Our lineup in the third will be Pujara, Kohli, Rahane and Pant. Absolutely zero faith in any of those 4 wickets in producing a solid 70+ to 100 run score individually, whats worse is that collectively they will probably only score 100 runs. Which is why when we lose one wicket, ie opening partnership, we are only a matter of time, till we are 5 or 6 down.

With our bowlers, we lack one truly reliable strike bowler that you can always go to, to get that wicket or wickets each innings. All our bowlers are great back up bowlers, but we lack that one strike bowler that doesnt break down and produces wickets test after test regardless of venue. In SENA conditions, we dont have any bowlers that batsmen truly fear and scared for their lives in facing. Bumrah was like that at one stage.

5 hours ago, Jay said:

Cricviz as a whole is scam..  It's data is based on outcomes & possibility.  They just assumed that India scored 266 in 2nd inns that pitch got better.  Indian bowling just gave up in 2nd inns..   Dravid also said Pitch didn't get easier. 

8 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Cricviz as a whole is scam..  It's data is based on outcomes & possibility.  They just assumed that India scored 266 in 2nd inns that pitch got better.  Indian bowling just gave up in 2nd inns..   Dravid also said Pitch didn't get easier. 

Average first innings score is 353. What about that? We scored 200. 

Also we are a man down. They aren't machines. They can carry the load every time. 

Pitch literally looked like it flattened out tbh. Especially after roller. Made a huge difference. Next time we bat we need to go blitzkrieg after roller effect. 

Yes bowling dint do well because they dint hit the cracks in innings 2.

49 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Cricviz as a whole is scam..  It's data is based on outcomes & possibility.  They just assumed that India scored 266 in 2nd inns that pitch got better. Indian bowling just gave up in 2nd inns..   Dravid also said Pitch didn't get easier. 

You are the one assuming things.

Pitchwiz has nothing to do with how many the batsmen scored.

Edited by Chakdephatte