Simarjeet Singh: Highly rated by Ashwin.

maniac

55 minutes ago, Vickydev said:

Not international class but very very good for domestic level. I like such bowlers, always at the batsmen, testing their techniques. 

Probably 135-140+. Was bowling quicker than Ishant who later went and bowled in higher 140s in IPL later that year (maybe 2019). 

He is Just a youngster and you never know.

11 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

Looks exactly 128 kph.

131 if it's delivered with a grunt.

I couldn’t open that link due to regional settings but was that a FC game?

in T20 bowlers usually do go full throttle at whatever max capacity they can bowl don’t they? I have seen even Kaul and Unadkut (in his prime if he ever had one) hit 140 in IPL.

I looked at some domestic highlights and I wasn’t that impressed with Avesh Khan too few years back but he looked a different bowler in IPL.

Not saying someone can go from 128-131 to full on beast mode though.

let’s see what he has .

14 minutes ago, maniac said:

I couldn’t open that link due to regional settings but was that a FC game?

in T20 bowlers usually do go full throttle at whatever max capacity they can bowl don’t they? I have seen even Kaul and Unadkut (in his prime if he ever had one) hit 140 in IPL.

I looked at some domestic highlights and I wasn’t that impressed with Avesh Khan too few years back but he looked a different bowler in IPL.

Not saying someone can go from 128-131 to full on beast mode though.

let’s see what he has .

Avesh never look quick in domestic. Bowls 128-135 range there in Ranji trophy.

2 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

I won't say he is 90 mph or 145 but for sure mid to high 80s mph, 136 to 142k range bowler.

Cummins bowls the same range too but he looks super sharp.

on the other hand Umesh Yadav looks harmless bowling 138-145 range in T20 format.

5 minutes ago, maniac said:

Cummins bowls the same range too but he looks super sharp.

on the other hand Umesh Yadav looks harmless bowling 138-145 range in T20 format.

Cummins gets more bounce and he historically has been 138-150k bowler. He is taller . Though even Cummins have looked harmless in t20 cricket. And then comparison of fast bouncy Aussie pitches and Indian pitches. Even Scot Boland looks fast in Australia.  Simarjeet is more 85 mph bowler. 

Edited by rkt.india
7 minutes ago, express bowling said:

After 2017, there have been very few matches where Cummuns has bowled 150 k.

Cummins is more of a 135 k to 145 k pacer who can bowl some 146 k to 150 k deliveries on good days.

Cummins is more like Steyn who can bowl in any speed range depending on conditons.

He can hit 145+ but when he can control his skills better at 135-140 than he takes that option.