Saha vs the Respect journalist and ganguly's fake assurance

On 2/20/2022 at 2:25 PM, Austin 3:!6 said:

Well, Ganguly did win the ICC Champions trophy in 2002 jointly with Srilanka. Anyone who remember that event would know India was at drivers seat on both days and would have won had rain not interrupted.

Also, India did brilliantly under him in 2003 world cup and only lost to perhaps the greatest cricket team ever.

Kohli on the other hand has captained us in 3 ICC white ball events - got embarrassed against Pak in 2017, failed to chase that easy target in 2019 semi and T20 WC 2021 was a total debacle. Winning test mace is no big deal as India plays so many home games. The only thing matters is WTC Finals and we lost it under him too. The best test wins in Australia were also under Rahane's captaincy and the match Kohli captained, team got all out for 36. Also, likes of Rohit Sharma has won Asia cups/Nidahas like tournaments. Kohli couldnt even win an asia cup for India.

I like Kohli the batsman and also love the fact that he build fast bowling culture in Indian captain. But Ganguly was a way superior captain and there is no comparison.

Complete annihilation. Hope kohli fangirl will be quite for some time now.

14 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

usko malum hai kuch nhin hoga

That majority of journos use their access to cricketers and act as power brokers is no secret. And it's not a one way street. The cricketer-journo nexus in our cricket is not something new. Both of them serve their own interests.

Go back to the Australia test series in Dec 2020. Before the 1st test, Boria was among the loudest voices calling for Pant not be picked ahead of 'the best wk in the world'

6 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

They did nothing about Kohli but are going after Saha? Saha hasn't done himself any favors by making ill-advised comments but I hope they leave him alone. He is a blue collar cricketer and not superstar who has given trouble to anybody in his career. If anything, more attention should be paid to the false assurances given by the cricket chief. Looks like he is prone to politician type of talk saying whatever seems to be the popular thing to do.

9 minutes ago, nevada said:

They did nothing about Kohli but are going after Saha? Saha hasn't done himself any favors by making ill-advised comments but I hope they leave him alone. He is a blue collar cricketer and not superstar who has given trouble to anybody in his career. If anything, more attention should be paid to the false assurances given by the cricket chief. Looks like he is prone to politician type of talk saying whatever seems to be the popular thing to do.

Kohli being the smart cookie he is never took any names. Most likely his PR and legal teams would have advised him before that PC, which anyways proved to be disastrous.

OTOH Saha in a ft of rage, was dropping names non-stop to anyone and everyone who was talking to him on that day. Exactly why I had used the word meltdown.

3 hours ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Kohli being the smart cookie he is never took any names. Most likely his PR and legal teams would have advised him before that PC, which anyways proved to be disastrous.

OTOH Saha in a ft of rage, was dropping names non-stop to anyone and everyone who was talking to him on that day. Exactly why I had used the word meltdown.

Yes, meltdown is the right word. The writing has been on the wall for a while regarding the end of Saha's time in national colors. If anything, he should be thankful for the 1-2 extra years he got, thanks to the previous TM's attempts to derail Pant by using Saha as WK in domestic series. Moreover, Saha is not a match-winner or anything, don't know why he feels hard done by. Maybe it is the hurt/betrayal he feels after the false assurance.

34 minutes ago, nevada said:

Yes, meltdown is the right word. The writing has been on the wall for a while regarding the end of Saha's time in national colors. If anything, he should be thankful for the 1-2 extra years he got, thanks to the previous TM's attempts to derail Pant by using Saha as WK in domestic series. Moreover, Saha is not a match-winner or anything, don't know why he feels hard done by. Maybe it is the hurt/betrayal he feels after the false assurance.

My conspiracy theory says current sports minister of West Bengal ex-cricketer Manoj Tiwari (of Mamta Banerjee's party) has had a role to play in instigating Saha and to try to put Dada, with his current BJP connections,  in the dock.

40 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

My conspiracy theory says current sports minister of West Bengal ex-cricketer Manoj Tiwari (of Mamta Banerjee's party) has had a role to play in instigating Saha and to try to put Dada, with his current BJP connections,  in the dock.

Interesting theory. Hope to see Saha become an MLA or a minister soon!  

Choria scoring an own goal here by confirming his name and the fact he did send those chats...as to the whatsapp missed call- firstly that notification only appears on the receiver's chat, not the sender's and secondly wtf does Saha even have to fabricate the missed call? Boria himself admitted he and his team were continously trying to reach out to Saha and he did not respond. 8 minutes of my life wasted watching this egomaniac defending his arrogance and stupidity.