Saha vs the Respect journalist and ganguly's fake assurance

1 minute ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Saha looks to be having a proper meltdown and in the process burning all bridges. Dravid asked me to retire, Dada promised me a spot till he's at BCCI and now this. All within a few hours of being dropped from the team (something that should have been done in 2018 after Pant's debut England test series). 

Saha is definitely having a meltdown. As did Rahane. But there has to be more to this.

1 minute ago, kosingh said:

Wasn't it Boria who landed the Rahane interview too? The one where he got Rahane to criticize Shastri? Sounds like Boria is trying to get recently dropped players to make some noise.

thats bread n butter of journalist- creating issues

Wonder if the relationship between Ganguly and Boria has soured. Would be interesting to see how things unfold.

naaa, look at his tone ...the arrogance comes from the backing

12 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Clear misuse of power by telling a player that nothing will happen till he is incharge

Its selectors and TM call to decide not his 

He can overrule them though like Srini did when Amarnath sacked him.Final decision is with him.

Saha is definitely having a meltdown. As did Rahane. But there has to be more to this.

i think this wud have happened

• Selectors were thinking of moving on(rightly so)
  • Dravid wud have told him its better to be ready n decide ur future (in good faith)
  • He wud have talked to ganguly who wud have assured that he is their so no worries (he have no right to interfere in selections btw)
  • Finally he was dropped, Saha wud have been hurt 
  • Then boria saw this as chance to ignite more fire but Saha wud have refused and boria's reaction