Australia tour of Pakistan - 3 tests, 3 ODIs and 1 t20i

10 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Steve Smith, like Kohli has passed his prime. He is no longer the batsman he was few years ago.

Yeah decline is visible but still good enough to make into playing XI.  He did smashed a ton against us in last year's Sydney test. 

Kohli is almost finished on the contrary.  

10 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Top notch commentary panel PCB have assembled - Rob Key, Mike Haysman, Simon Katich, Mike Kasporwich, Waqar Younis etc.

And we have to deal with Murali Karthik, Deep Dasgupta, Bhogle, Agarkar and the man himself Sunny Ji

'Waqar Younis' and 'top notch commentary' should never be in a same sentence. 

Pakistani spinners are bang avg. Why dont they play Shadab Khan in test matches?

These 2 uncles playing as spinners look like some govt employee playing benefit match :giggle:

One of them even got a funny moustache and acting like mooche ho to Nathu lal jaisi ho

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

33 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Top notch commentary panel PCB have assembled - Rob Key, Mike Haysman, Simon Katich, Mike Kasporwich, Waqar Younis etc.

And we have to deal with Murali Karthik, Deep Dasgupta, Bhogle, Agarkar and the man himself Sunny Ji

Rob Key Simon Katich are great additions...  Lol @ Haysman...  Guy has zero knowledge about the game..  Repeats scorecard & stats given to him.   Waqar talks non sense.   Bazid Khan's voice is boring but he is still better.   Rameez used to be fun though.  He had the energy wad engaging at times

16 hours ago, Vijy said:

ICC won't rate the pitch as "poor" since they mostly do that only to spinning pitches

This is double standard by ICC.     Pitches which are highways with absolutely nothing for the bowlers (neither for spinners nor for pacers) give an undue advantage to the batsmen.  And there is no fair contest between bat and ball.  These pitches should be rated as poor.  

24 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Agree but their oveeseas commentary panel is way better. I like BCCIs make in India approach to have all local commentators but atleast choose the good ones.

They should atleast ditch bitches like Akasha Chopra from Hindi panel which has mass reach,rope in GOAT Dilip Doshi there,anyone remember him commentating on TV in legendary 2001 series against Australia, absolute electric

58 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Sunny Sir. Sunny ji. I want to know what you think sir of this team Sunny ji. We all love to blow you Sunny ji. 

32 minutes ago, Jay said:

Don't ever. Ever. Like wver *ing bring up naseem shahs name and call him a bowler. Most useless phasst trundler I have seen. Shaheen is good but not great. 

And that guy is their 3rd in line Test bowler. Almost always concedes 4 RPO and shows attitude like he's Bret lee. :lol:

33 minutes ago, Jay said:

Don't ever. Ever. Like wver *ing bring up naseem shahs name and call him a bowler. Most useless phasst trundler I have seen. Shaheen is good but not great. 

Majors in hostile looks and aggressively walking up to batsmen though:phehe: