Australia tour of Pakistan - 3 tests, 3 ODIs and 1 t20i

29 minutes ago, raki05 said:

And Iftikar is best young spinner and mo batter.

look at who is missing. warner, smith, starc, hazlewood, cummins, khawaja. 

I mean lets be honest. its not worth talking about.

however, pakistan chasing in that last game was impressive i must say. 

On 4/2/2022 at 11:48 AM, Jay said:

if kohli had better luck with tosses he may have won 2 World titles as captain i feel. he lost every single major toss in ICC tournament except champions trophy 2017 where he made the wrong decision to chase on a used pitch which highlighted his punjabi intellect. 

or the lack thereof.

On 4/3/2022 at 2:26 AM, Norman said:

Imam and Babar currently are like the exact but inferior versions of Rohit and Kohli in 2015-18. Amazing consistency but got helped massively by playing against second/third string bowling attacks. 

Exactly. Kohli never performed vs full strength sides even in odi. The only time he did ok was vs Johnson in 2015. That's it. 

Never scored vs starc hazlewood Cummins combo in odi format. 

Vs england, show me one series where he played vs archer? It was willey woakes and some fodders. Yea wood played that's about it. But never archer. 

Vs new zealand, lockie dint play either. It was boult Henry before 2019. Lockie dint play. 

He only played well vs s.african full strength team.. 

It's a myth that he us some kind of great odi player. 

Abd shits on him. 

I dare any cunt of a kphli fan to prove me wrong. He never played vs full strength ena teams and performed away from home in odi. 

Hell even vs pakistan he never played vs shaheen in Asia cup. It was rohit. 

As for babar, he is an even bigger stat fodder can than kphli. 

Edited by Jay
2 minutes ago, Norman said:

Could have been an embarrassment of the century had Australia played even close to their full strength side in the ODIs. 

Imagine losing in all 3 formats on home soil against a team that's touring you for the first time in 24 years. 

Aussies should have won odi series also. Stoinis and others batted like idiots in 2nd odi.

Edited by putrevus
12 minutes ago, Norman said:

Could have been an embarrassment of the century had Australia played even close to their full strength side in the ODIs. 

Imagine losing in all 3 formats on home soil against a team that's touring you for the first time in 24 years. 

Just goes to show what utter fluke they pulled in the last World T20. Win the toss win the match lottery, all of their games literally.

Imagine a bowling attack where Travis Head of all people bowls the first over of the innings, and these clowns ended up with only 160 against these noob bowlers in their home conditions. :hysterical: